SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I would like to know how he got the dj skill up to 10. i tried it and it froze on me or maybe its cause i cant play that click type mini game stuff due to carpel tunnel and arthritis in both hands making any of the mini game stuff out of my reach on pretty much any game. I mean sandbox i dislike but mini games that are required i might as well delete the game.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I would like to know how he got the dj skill up to 10. i tried it and it froze on me or maybe its cause i cant play that click type mini game stuff due to carpel tunnel and arthritis in both hands making any of the mini game stuff out of my reach on pretty much any game. I mean sandbox i dislike but mini games that are required i might as well delete the game.
Just cheat it , saveeditonline or 0x52 URM (this one you can find it in f95)

Yeah we are addressing these issues. From what we have gathered people feel Elden Ring is easier than our mini game. We will have a skip option. Feel free to delete if you wish, there are plenty of wonderful games on the sites thanks for providing feedback! Hopefully we dial it in. Cheers!
Now.... thats not true, i love elder ring yet I hate sandbox and minigames :LOL: ;)

Is worth the pain though (that future harem) :love:

Last edited:

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Yeah we are addressing these issues. From what we have gathered people feel Elden Ring is easier than our mini game. We will have a skip option. Feel free to delete if you wish, there are plenty of wonderful games on this site. thanks for providing feedback! Hopefully we dial it in. Cheers!

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I just cant deal with clicking quick enough in mini games. the hint system is the only thing making the sadbox passable but the mini game i just cant do them and its not just yours its other games that have them so it always sucks to have to miss out on what could be a good game due to those games.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I just cant deal with clicking quick enough in mini games. the hint system is the only thing making the sadbox passable but the mini game i just cant do them and its not just yours its other games that have them so it always sucks to have to miss out on what could be a good game due to those games.
Understandable, we will have a skip feature.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

getting to 10 was a fucking nightmare... when it gets faster you have to click when u see it way before, i had to memorize where to click from so it would land in the right spot

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
getting to 10 was a fucking nightmare... when it gets faster you have to click when u see it way before, i had to memorize where to click from so it would land in the right spot
Thanks for posting this! The main reason is that we were supposed to limit the number of points you can get per release haha. I would love to know your complete thoughts on the DJ mini-game because it has been the most contentious part of the most current release. Thank you for your feedback it is greatly appreciated <3

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Thanks for posting this! The main reason is that we were supposed to limit the number of points you can get per release haha. I would love to know your complete thoughts on the DJ mini-game because it has been the most contentious part of the most current release. Thank you for your feedback it is greatly appreciated <3
it was very frustrating, i can definitely see people doing that and giving up. it gets to a point where it goes so fast that it feels impossible but i just kept at it and changed it up. Im not sure what kind of things can be brought into the game and what is do able but it would be amazing if mixing was actually added. but i feel like that would be impossible.

at the very least i think it would make more sense where you have to count the bars in a beat and click each bar to figure out the tempo and stuff which would make more sense to djing and increasing skill but then that also means you're forced to use audio.

i only tried to get to 10 because i thought thats why the game was stuck where it was, i thought i needed to have highest level to show the next stuff.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
i'll play this game when the minigame is fixed
right now is too annoying
Fair enough, we are currently testing the 0.2.2beta. We will have an option to skip it altogether and bring the difficulty level down. At the end of the day, we want people to have fun. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Cheers!

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
it was very frustrating, i can definitely see people doing that and giving up. it gets to a point where it goes so fast that it feels impossible but i just kept at it and changed it up. Im not sure what kind of things can be brought into the game and what is do able but it would be amazing if mixing was actually added. but i feel like that would be impossible.

at the very least i think it would make more sense where you have to count the bars in a beat and click each bar to figure out the tempo and stuff which would make more sense to djing and increasing skill but then that also means you're forced to use audio.

i only tried to get to 10 because i thought thats why the game was stuck where it was, i thought i needed to have highest level to show the next stuff.
Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. These sorts of interactions are what will make this game so much better. Hopefully, the next update will address everyone's frustrations. Hope you enjoy the game!

Reactions: D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. These sorts of interactions are what will make this game so much better. Hopefully, the next update will address everyone's frustrations. Hope you enjoy the game!
of course, its good that you are willing to listen, i love the concept of the game and i think the animations in it are great it just needs some cleaning up.

dopey80

May 29, 2017
You should be able to click on her map location after the text, in order to trigger the scene you need to go there Saturday Night at 10 PM and click on the entrance. Let us know if that works, sorry for the inconvenience.

Nope, building not highlighted at all.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Nope, building not highlighted at all.
We found the issue, the trigger was set for Friday night so when you show up on Sat night you won't see it. We are close to finishing a patch for the recent bugs. Hoping to get it out by the end of the week. Sorry for the issue, hang tight and we will post the fix soon. Thank you for your patience :)

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
so far so good. I think the logan storyline is triggering way too early though. go to the office for the computer and it triggered.

also have to ask how impactfull that choice at the end their is going to be. I can kinda see how they might play out but, is it going to change everything drastically? like will it lock us out of certain characters or is it more about how events are approached?

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
so far so good. I think the logan storyline is triggering way too early though. go to the office for the computer and it triggered.

also have to ask how impactfull that choice at the end their is going to be. I can kinda see how they might play out but, is it going to change everything drastically? like will it lock us out of certain characters or is it more about how events are approached?
We are finishing up a patch release that fixes the Logan issue. As far as choices go, it will have impact but nothing extreme. We want the player to be able to peruse the girls they like while also including them in the story line. Lots more to come in the next release. Thanks for playing and writing out some feedback for us it’s greatly appreciated!

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I use joiplay so lagging that why i need save file :( anyone help me pls, two time i replied for save no one sharing :(
Oh, I see, that's for Android if I am correct? We don't have an official Android port at the moment. Hopefully, there is someone in the thread that can help you with a save file. Best of luck! Hope you are enjoying the game <3

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes