Jan 2, 2022
I have dl'd the compressed version, and will begin playing in my "In Progress" folder.
Hopefully there will be some awesome vaginal sex, creampie scenes added soon.
And yes, the pregnancy option would be WONDERFUL!!! :love:(y) No renders need to SHOW a "baby bump." Just add the variable and then add those renders near the end of the story. Maybe even have a "delivery" scene where we go to the hospital and get to name our new baby. (For the story ending.)
I get MASSIVE oxytocin release from creampie/pregnancy/birth story arcs. (And I even get to skip changing dirty diapers. :sick:o_O )

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I'm lost. The hints say to visit claire when it's daytyime but when I go there it says there's no need to visit her(I've tried for three in-game days while skipping hours but the message still appears). There are also some things that contradict each other.

For example, skye tells you to visit Hayley ANY day at 1-5PM but the hints say Friday. It's inconsistent and confusing, but not too much of an annoyance. Some of the hints don't specify on the day and time you need to visit someone(Which is why I don't know when to visity clair).

Other than these issues everything else is good so far, so you're doing great, just need to polish the game a bit more.

EDIT: Found the problem. The hints aren't properly timed, you have to advance through the story until Clair/Claire sends you a message. Just add a, "Progress in the story" hint before the other one.

Last edited:

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Another issue, the hints aren't progressing. I'm still seeing scenes with eve even though it says that I have other buisness to take care of and that I can't progress yet. There's also some dialougue inconsistencies(Saying that Eve seemed upset when she was talking ewith Logan even though that scene hasn't appeared yet).

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am looking for an updated walkthrough. While the hints help with knowing where to go. (Altho I am seeing some issues with them updating) I was wondering if there would still be a more in-depth walkthrough like there was last time I played.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Another issue, the hints aren't progressing. I'm still seeing scenes with eve even though it says that I have other buisness to take care of and that I can't progress yet. There's also some dialougue inconsistencies(Saying that Eve seemed upset when she was talking ewith Logan even though that scene hasn't appeared yet).
Hey, can you tell me the exact game version you're on? We fixed the hints in newest patch but it's possible we missed some.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So played a bit into the update until the split choice happened. Now I am just waiting for a mod that allows me to do all scenes. I know that the creator has their own visions for games like this but I personally would not want to do multiple plays to see all the scenes. So now I will have this game in the background waiting.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I'm lost. The hints say to visit claire when it's daytyime but when I go there it says there's no need to visit her(I've tried for three in-game days while skipping hours but the message still appears). There are also some things that contradict each other.

For example, skye tells you to visit Hayley ANY day at 1-5PM but the hints say Friday. It's inconsistent and confusing, but not too much of an annoyance. Some of the hints don't specify on the day and time you need to visit someone(Which is why I don't know when to visity clair).

Other than these issues everything else is good so far, so you're doing great, just need to polish the game a bit more.

EDIT: Found the problem. The hints aren't properly timed, you have to advance through the story until Clair/Claire sends you a message. Just add a, "Progress in the story" hint before the other one.
Thank you for pointing this out! We are going to look into this and make sure it’s sorted out. We appreciate your patience and taking the time to let us know. We want to ensure that everyone has a fun and smooth experience playing. Cheers!

Reactions: Crese1967895

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
So played a bit into the update until the split choice happened. Now I am just waiting for a mod that allows me to do all scenes. I know that the creator has their own visions for games like this but I personally would not want to do multiple plays to see all the scenes. So now I will have this game in the background waiting.
The choice only affects who you lose virginity with. You can still experience the other choices ;). The next release will have all that and more!

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes