i was stuck i cant see eve in her room during day after logan left
I cant go to serene at 8 pm
and i cant go to clairs house during day can some one help me out here

Purple_Urkle

Oct 24, 2018
i was stuck i cant see eve in her room during day after logan left
I cant go to serene at 8 pm
and i cant go to clairs house during day can some one help me out here
*hint* did you see evelyn and her husband have an argument in the living room. it triggers a scene in eve's room. 2. claire daytime meeting is only available after she texts you and after you visit her at night. and 3. if you want attach your save file. and i ll check if its a bug or you haven't triggered some scenes

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
The choice only affects who you lose virginity with. You can still experience the other choices ;). The next release will have all that and more!
Why do I remember text saying that this decision will impact the end that you receive. It was the main reason I decided to stop and wait for a mod.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
so yeah,I also got stuck on the visit Clair during the day thing. I can't do that at all. Also,idk if the lexi blowjob scene happens after that but i didn't get that scene and also i didn't get 1 other scene,even though the hints tell me there is nothing to do with everyone except for Clair. The hint system is a big downside in this game,it's very hard to know what to do next unfortunately.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
so yeah,I also got stuck on the visit Clair during the day thing. I can't do that at all. Also,idk if the lexi blowjob scene happens after that but i didn't get that scene and also i didn't get 1 other scene,even though the hints tell me there is nothing to do with everyone except for Clair. The hint system is a big downside in this game,it's very hard to know what to do next unfortunately.
Hmm, very sorry about this and I appreciate your patience and willingness to write us feedback. I am going to be looking into how we can get the hint system to be more accurate. Possibly a checklist, so that players know when and what tasks are completed to ensure everything has been covered. Thank you for your feedback.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Hmm, very sorry about this and I appreciate your patience and willingness to write us feedback. I am going to be looking into how we can get the hint system to be more accurate. Possibly a checklist, so that players know when and what tasks are completed to ensure everything has been covered. Thank you for your feedback.
I don't know how to best tackle this problem,the thing is I don't think i completed the game,you said there was a scene where we choose one of the girls to have a 1st time right? I didnt get that scene.I got stuck at the visit clair thing but i was literally on her porch for 3 days straight trying to get in every hour. Is that a bug or is there a specific day and time? either way yeah,the only issue i have is the hint system.
On the bright side I quite liked it overall and I have to applaud you for making your own music. I'm sure it will be great after you fix the issues.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Hey, when you finish all the content it shows you a notification that it's the end of build. There is a hint app in the phone and all the info in there is for content that is currently in the game. For version 0.2 its after you go to MCs bed and pick which of the three girls you want to lose virginity with.
Can you show me a screenshot which events you can't find so I can tell you what day or what time to look for them?
And thanks for playing!
I didn't even get the option to choose any ladies, after I left Skye's house in the morning I get a her message saying when and where to meet her friend for the photos. That event or any other triggers afterwards, I've tried sleeping through the night but nothing works. What I'm gonna do is restart from the beginning since I've missed a the juicy scenes and hopefully there's no problem this time. Question is do any of these events need to be triggered in a certain order?

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I don't know how to best tackle this problem,the thing is I don't think i completed the game,you said there was a scene where we choose one of the girls to have a 1st time right? I didnt get that scene.I got stuck at the visit clair thing but i was literally on her porch for 3 days straight trying to get in every hour. Is that a bug or is there a specific day and time? either way yeah,the only issue i have is the hint system.
On the bright side I quite liked it overall and I have to applaud you for making your own music. I'm sure it will be great after you fix the issues.
Hey, first off make sure you are on the newest version, so that you don't miss any content.
The first Clair scene takes place on FRIDAY between 7pm and midnight. Besides this time frame there are no other requirements for this scene to trigger.
And thanks for your kind words, hopefully you encounter no other issues.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I didn't even get the option to choose any ladies, after I left Skye's house in the morning I get a her message saying when and where to meet her friend for the photos. That event or any other triggers afterwards, I've tried sleeping through the night but nothing works. What I'm gonna do is restart from the beginning since I've missed a the juicy scenes and hopefully there's no problem this time. Question is do any of these events need to be triggered in a certain order?
Hey, there is no specific order in which the scenes have to be triggered in order to progress.
After Skye you can go to Serine's apartament at Saturday at 8PM just like the hint say, and its right here:
1651351629674.png
Does that work for you or is the issue somewhere else? Let me know please.

boss4688

Jan 2, 2022
Hey, there is no specific order in which the scenes have to be triggered in order to progress.
After Skye you can go to Serine's apartament at Saturday at 8PM just like the hint say, and its right here:
View attachment 1785981
Does that work for you or is the issue somewhere else? Let me know please.
Hi,
When i travel to Serine's appartament it says that i don't need to visit her right now (8pm).
Also after eve and logan have an argument the hint system sayse to speak with Eve in her room, but she dose not appear there at any hour.
Same with claire, hint system sayse to visit her during the day, but i click on her place same story "i don't need to visit her right now" 1.JPG

Reactions: Wicked Garden

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
yeah i think it's just bugged,I can't ever progress with clair and visit her during the day. I have version 0.2.2 so there shouldn't be any issues right?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
EMRG Games The game isn't bugged by any means, it was my mistake. The problem was when Skye sent the text that very morning to meet with Serene, I assumed she meant later that evening seeing as it was already Saturday. But what she really meant, of course, was next Saturday at 8pm. So after I skipped to next Saturday and went to her place the event triggered as it was supposed to. Once again, my mistake, I don't want you thinking anything is bugged because it isn't.

However, I do think that there's an order in which these events because right after the Serene scene I was able to finally move forward with Eve and Logan's content.

boss4688 So if you read my statement above, it's next Saturday not the present Saturday. After that scene, Eve is in your room with a vacuum and after that scene you can got to her room during the daytime, I'm still not done with everything yet, so I can't comment on Clair's content.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Alright now that I've finally made to the end and seen all of the content this is most definitely I can see myself getting into. Having an MC that's not a slacker but ambitious and driven is a plus in my book. He has goals and is willing to do whatever it takes to achieve them. I don't know how crazy things are gonna get for him in the future but working for a guy like Logan I'd say it's about to intense.

I like having the option to choose who the MC gets to lose his virginity to, so thanks for that. I now have Clair, Eve and Serine as my favorites. I wouldn't have mind having Eve or Clair as the first sha bong bong but Serine gets that honor. I didn't know what to expect of the animations but that slippery BJ from Lexie was a nice touch. To sum it all up, I'm sold. Best of luck to the Dev.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Alright now that I've finally made to the end and seen all of the content this is most definitely I can see myself getting into. Having an MC that's not a slacker but ambitious and driven is a plus in my book. He has goals and is willing to do whatever it takes to achieve them. I don't know how crazy things are gonna get for him in the future but working for a guy like Logan I'd say it's about to intense.

I like having the option to choose who the MC gets to lose his virginity to, so thanks for that. I now have Clair, Eve and Serine as my favorites. I wouldn't have mind having Eve or Clair as the first sha bong bong but Serine gets that honor. I didn't know what to expect of the animations but that slippery BJ from Lexie was a nice touch. To sum it all up, I'm sold. Best of luck to the Dev.
Thank you very much for nice words.
We are putting a ton of effort into to the scenes where mc loses his virginity so you definitely won't be disappointed and will get to enjoy your favorite girl <3

And you're right, things are about to get intense soon!

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes