FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019

Hello Patreons!
I hope you are well. Quick update for everyone, the coders are doing the last bits of this build then its in the hands of the testers and Superstar DJ tier Patreons. Very excited to get this out to everyone!
Also, the July Pinups are now available!

And as promised, here is a downloadable video clip that is available to everyone! This is a token of my appreciation to everyone that has been supportive and patient as we finish up this build.
Enjoy:
That's all for now! Hopefully our next post will be the 0.3 release <3

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
I m stuck at few scene as they didn't trigger can anyone help me
1. Clair meeting scene at the day time
2. Eve meeting at her bedroom at the day time
3. Photoshoot scene didnt trigger at 8 pm

Can anyone help me out

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
It's a really promising game. The renders and characters are very successful, I especially loved Lexie. However, the game needs some time in general. I like sandbox but the gameplay isn't very diverse. There are so many rooms and venues. It has grueling gameplay. Even though I tried for days while the quests weren't finished yet, I couldn't complete the quests (Eve, Clair, nightclub quests.). I had to delete the game before I could see the remaining content. Hopefully these issues will be fixed in future updates. I will follow this game. It seems to be one of the most ambitious games of 2022. Good luck dev

Also, I wish it was an incest game. I think it would be better.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
some people like some people dislike, you could see in description that it includes sandbox, i dont know why you are complaining here.
The game is early in development, it's called feedback.

I'm enjoying it so far but must agree, so far im not digging the navigation in the house, there are a ton of rooms and scrolling through can become tedious. It would also be nice if the room previews showed if a person of interest was in the room like in lunars chosen. Don't get me wrong I don't hate sandboxes if the dev justifies them with repeatables and events and all that but I'd hate to see such a promising game be like straitened times where all the good stuff about the game is buried behind a rather punishing sandbox, though being inspired by all the great things about it couldn't hurt. Same goes with a slow burn, writing has to be good enough to justify it otherwise it quickly devolves into a skipfest looking for boobs. Though with the setup we got so far the slow burn has made sense.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Agreed, feedback is very welcomed here. The plan is to get more things to do in each of the rooms. That is going to be a large focus in the next build. I always appreciate it when people let us know how we can improve. The goal is to get this game done right and have the player walk away with a positive experience. As for the slow burn, I can assure you in V0.3 things heat up a lot!

Can you link me to some of the games you mentioned? I would love to check out what it is you mean with the mechanics you mentioned. We are always open to added tools or methods that improve gameplay :)

Cheers!
-EMRG
I always appreciate developer honesty and being upfront about what a game is and isn't. Off to a promising start for sure.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lunars-chosen-v0-20-0-public-ptgames.28364/
the preview for the rooms has the image of when a character is there, other games just have a big ole face icon which works too.

https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-28-1-hrelease.52690/
Punishing sandbox but great scenes and hot cast of characters, it took me like 6 hours to get the first sexual content. I can give you a save to see a bit of the good stuff if needed.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I always appreciate developer honesty and being upfront about what a game is and isn't. Off to a promising start for sure.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lunars-chosen-v0-20-0-public-ptgames.28364/
the preview for the rooms has the image of when a character is there, other games just have a big ole face icon which works too.

https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-28-1-hrelease.52690/
Punishing sandbox but great scenes and hot cast of characters, it took me like 6 hours to get the first sexual content. I can give you a save to see a bit of the good stuff if needed.
Awesome! Thanks for the help. I'll have a look at those soon! Cheers mate!

Reactions: E_nigma

AldaronXXX

Mar 13, 2019
I would like to suggest a couple of Quality of Life Improvements:

1) When you open the tip app, it should mark those characters that have some "mission" active. As the list grow, having to check each one of them at every moment gets bothersome quite easily. A simple symbol, like the red dot you have when receiving a message would be enough.
2) There are some missions, such as that of Clair or Evealynn where you are told to visit them that do not trigger until you have your visit to Lexi (or was she Serine, cannot remember). I visited them at their places every day and nothing happened, though it was a bug. My suggestion here would be that no mission is added to a character if the conditions for them to trigger are not met. Otherwise it can get confusing.

I do hope the beauty from the Jelly shop gets into the story.

Good job, I am liking the game.

kdothate

Oct 14, 2019
Honestly with the amount of work you put in and the beauty of the game everyone should pay for it on patreon.
your animations and character design are flawless. The Devs content is worth paying for!

Reactions: shiton32
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes