Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I have 2.1, the latest. ANd the tip says Saturday at 8pm at her place for drinks to celebrate. But I dont see her place on my map and I looked in the club and shes there but when I try to talk to her it says I dont nee dont need to talk to her right now
Sorry for the issue, most players have not had this issue. I am away from my computer at the moment. Once I am home I can look into it.

Reactions: BaasB

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Yup. I also have the same problem. Skye's house does not appear on the map.

And neither does Eve in her room, right after seeing her with Logan in the living room of the house.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
If anyone is interested we are seeking game testers. If you are interested let us know! Ideally you’ve done this before that would be a plus. Let us know with a DM.

Reactions: BaasB

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I got message from Serine to meet at night, but her apartment is not showing and also got a message from Skye to be at her place Saturday night and it is also not unlocked on Saturday and not even mentioned what time on Saturday night and how to skip time I dont know.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Updated the compressed version.

EMRG Games, you may want to look into packing assets and scripts into separate RPAs. You'd be able to offer hotfixed scripts alongside full releases which would heavily cut down the download time for people already playing your game. All the best!

carmafia

Apr 13, 2019
Pumped 2.1 DJ still can't too fast runner runs I don't have time to press, or give the opportunity to skip the mini-game or remove it altogether is insanity.

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
Still mission with Sky is bugged we don't have adres where she stay, also I have a msg frome Serine "Hey cute, I got your number from Skye, hope u don't mind. You shuld come over tonite. You press shots are ready for u to see" But where I must go and when?
PS. I found a bug with Skye tips says u must go at 8pm on saturday but event triger on friday(8pm)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nik95 and Mikedazz1
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes