Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Well then I've gotten a text to come to a location that isn't unlocked? When is the text supposed to trigger?
You should be able to click on her map location after the text, in order to trigger the scene you need to go there Saturday Night at 10 PM and click on the entrance. Let us know if that works, sorry for the inconvenience.

Sep 3, 2020
We think we figured this out and are putting it in the hints. You have to go to Jess's room first in the morning, then you will be able to go to Eve's room right after. We are including this in our patch fix. Thank you for your patience!
thank you very much

and if you don't mind I would like to make a suggestion

I wish I didn't have to leave the house or a building just to use the world map

Sep 3, 2020
let us know if you find it. We will make the map locations easier to find. Thanks for your patience :)
it was hard for me

and maybe I don't know you could ad something that when you click on a building it says not yet come back around this time and this day

but again I don't know maybe it's unnecessary

maybe just make the buildings easier to see

and you could put Eve's name over
Eve's room

Reactions: Alteni

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
thanks for putting in the quicktips phone icon
one question though it says i need to visit claire during the day- i tried visiting during 7am saturday and it said i didn't need to see her... so is it during the day on weekends or the day on weekdays?

Last edited:

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I still don't get the advanced time feature, when I've finished the update.
You've played the entire update and didn't have the time advance button? That feature comes right before the dinner scene with Eve. Sorry for the inconvenience, a little more detail would be helpful so we can pinpoint the issue. Thank you for letting us know!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey Bones, I really like playing these VN's, especially if they have a Harem tag.
Yeah, Jim, it's not like you don't get enough tail here on the Enterprise.
Go cry in your pillow, Bones
1646703391939.png :giggle:

Downloading now.;)

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Sorry about that, we intended to remove that option. Mini game will be required in future builds. However, rest assured that they are not grindy and play a part of the storyline. We have a patch we are uploading soon that will have the option to skip removed.
Really better be able to skip minigame its very hard to improve dj skills its very fast minigame and not able to pass it

Reactions: BigDaddy316

Joneleth3

Dec 3, 2021
The DJ mini game appears to be broken - clicking the hand does nothing after the second time. I am only able to get 2 transitions at the very beginning before the and this is where the thing breaks. And that only happens right after a reloaded game. If I go out of the mini game, and come back to it - it remains broken.

Is this vital to the story? I don't seem to get any new events at this point. All I have in the hint menu is to visit the mom character during the day, but her room has been empty for a week...

Does the DJ minigame enable the further content?

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddy316

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
When you just started the game and discoverring the house you run into Logan and he starts this weird dialogue bout lexie and Eve while he should be still on business trip..

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, is it normal that there is nothing to do in this version? Any hour or day I click everywhere and nothing happens :(
The only thing I could do while loading my save was talk to Logan and Eve, then nothing.

Do you have to restart the game from the beginning?

Thank you.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Hi, is it normal that there is nothing to do in this version? Any hour or day I click everywhere and nothing happens :(
The only thing I could do while loading my save was talk to Logan and Eve, then nothing.

Do you have to restart the game from the beginning?

Thank you.
Later that night go to lexies apartment. Check the hint feature in the phone app for help. Hope that answers your questions

Reactions: oulala93

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Really better be able to skip minigame its very hard to improve dj skills its very fast minigame and not able to pass it
We are fixing the difficulty level so it is easier to pass. It is very important to the story so it is important to be in the game.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes