UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
There is a gallery feature now :) Just click on the laptop in the MC's bedroom.
About that. As far as I can tell there's no "proper" way to actually leave the gallery once you open it aside from rolling back or if you mouse to the far right of the screen you can hear the cursor "blinking" over things and clicking randomly will open the side navigation window thing and transport you somewhere, but where you end up is pretty random.

It needs an actual exit button or something.

Edit : ...and I see this has already been reported by someone, which didn't show up when I searched. So, my bad I guess?

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA
Sep 3, 2020
thanks for response.
clair, skye and few others have incorrect hints in that regard.
also improving dj skils minigame seems to be bugged...after the first time finishing it, nothing happens next time/s (work in progress probably).

atm im stuck with warehouse district not showing up on the map...hint says nothing apart go to the party there.
(probably some particular day/hour).
edit.
ok warehouse district has appeared finally (as pointer on the map).

edit2.
another bug is skye place meeting - on phone message it says saturday night, on hints it says friday 8pm.
the same is for serine...
bro help I tried every room in the house

every room I could find

but nothing happened
screenshot0001.png

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Pretty gud start of this game

Enjoyed the animations

Story so far is decent and i enjoy the rise to stardom it has going

Lots of females already and they all look very gud

Cant wait whats next for this game

Overall a enjoyable time so far

Last edited:

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

We are terribly sorry you guys are experiencing these bugs. Ideally we will have a testing group sorted out for the next release. As for now we have gone through ever comment and collected your feedback and issues. We will be working on a patch ASAP to get everything addressed. We appreciate your patience and will continue trying to make a fun experience for everyone. Hang tight and expect to hear from us soon.

-EMRG

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I downloaded it this morning was hoping at some point i would have time to try it. the game looks promising but i will wait till you work out the bugs then give it a shot. GL hopefully you get through the bugs soon.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I downloaded it this morning was hoping at some point i would have time to try it. the game looks promising but i will wait till you work out the bugs then give it a shot. GL hopefully you get through the bugs soon.
Thank you, we are actually sorting through it now. Ideally, we will have the patch up here today. We've put so much work into this and want everyone to have a smooth experience. Cheers!

Reactions: SeveredRealms

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Where the hell is Serine? I got a text to come over tonight and no location?
She's in the second apartment tower below the highway, to the right of block with trees in the center of the screen.

EMRG Games - a map suggestion, it would be easier to find locations if the description was always displayed instead of when you mouse over it. The building highlighting for active location on its own is still hard to pick up at times.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Well then I've gotten a text to come to a location that isn't unlocked? When is the text supposed to trigger?
Her apartment was unlocked on 1.0 update. It should be always on the map. If the front door is not highlighted on any location,not only Serine's it means that you there at wrong time or main story is not connected to it.
So far MC has to got twice there.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
bro help I tried every room in the house

every room I could find

but nothing happened
View attachment 1692565
We think we figured this out and are putting it in the hints. You have to go to Jess's room first in the morning, then you will be able to go to Eve's room right after. We are including this in our patch fix. Thank you for your patience!

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes