Seeking Help finding fantasy games

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Hello,
i am looking for games with the following requisites:

1- Have to be Long

2- At least a important character (Hero/heroine or the love interest, best friend,... ) has to be a fantasy character

3- Fantasy characters = Kitsunes, Dragon girls, Nymphs, Wolf Girls, and similar.

4- Hopefully, main character has to be:

A- Adult or young Adult, but absolutely no the usual "high School boy" adventure

B- If possible, he/she has to be intelligent and not a pervert. I can't stand dumb main characters or pervert ones.

And last requisite, Hentai content is not a requisite. If the game is good, i am okay with 0 hentai or lot of it.

If someone could help me find a game that more or less fit these requisites, i would be grateful

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Ariadne isn't very focused on fantasy characters despite the fantasy setting but otherwise it should be... Wait, I thought 2 was mainly just about being a fantasy setting since I hadn't read 3- yet. Hmm, I guess the demon love interest/antagonist counts for that and fairies are kind of important too.
Sister Travel I haven't played much of but seems like what you want, not sure how long it is though and MC was somewhat perverted but didn't seem extremely so.
Kamidori Alchemy Meister is super long, has all sorts of fantasy characters and somewhat mature and intelligent MC so probably exactly what you want unless the MC was more of a pervert than I remember(or you don't like the Fire Emblem type tactical battles).
Knight & Princess isn't super long in a single run but seeing all of the possible paths you can take will take a while.