Seeking Help finding games with THICC and JUICY ladies (Examples inside) :P

WMakelele

Jul 28, 2020
Hi, I've been visiting this forum for a while now. I've played a few games and I'm pretty clear about the things I like.

The thing that I like the most in a game, are THICC asses, thighs and hips. In general, most games do not meet my expectations in this regard.

I have to clarify something, I don't like EXAGGERATELY huge bottoms. I like they standing out and being eroticized in a good way.

That's why I'm looking for more content of this kind. As a reference, the games that are closest to and fulfill what I want are:

Seducing the Devil

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BT: The Manor

The Solarion Project

My New Life

Succubus Covenant

THE SHRiNK

Never Saint (it needs a lot of polishing)

Student Affairs

Smut Story (onhold)

Divine Adventure

Harem Island

Thanks and happy fapping :^)

Last edited:

dimstrdan

Mar 1, 2020
nice list i'm also looking for this. What i have played for sure is Milfy city, outbreak, what a legend. definitely want to check them out.

Reactions: WMakelele

WMakelele

Jul 28, 2020
nice list i'm also looking for this. What i have played for sure is Milfy city, outbreak, what a legend. definitely want to check them out.
Hey! Ty for the answer, I thought this thread sunk deep down at the sea. I'll update the list with new discoveries I found.

WMakelele

Jul 28, 2020

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks for starting the thread! These are absolutely my kinds of women also, and what I look for in a game. Here are a few suggestions that I would make:

Anna Exciting Affection (female protagonist)
Dark Magic (lots of different kinds of girls, Honey Select)
Max's Life (lots of different kinds of girls, but LOTS of them thicc! Honey Select)
My New Neighbors (part of the game is making the women thicker! Its beautiful. Honey Select)
Flirty F
Lily of the Valley (female protagonist)
Smut Story (basically a demo right now, but hot as hell)
Unlimited Pleasure (highly recommended)
Back to the Cabin (possibly abandoned)
Vile College (like Smut Story, a demo, but hot so far)

Share if you have more!

Reactions: WMakelele

WMakelele

Jul 28, 2020
Thanks for starting the thread! These are absolutely my kinds of women also, and what I look for in a game. Here are a few suggestions that I would make:

Anna Exciting Affection (female protagonist)
Dark Magic (lots of different kinds of girls, Honey Select)
Max's Life (lots of different kinds of girls, but LOTS of them thicc! Honey Select)
My New Neighbors (part of the game is making the women thicker! Its beautiful. Honey Select)
Flirty F
Lily of the Valley (female protagonist)
Smut Story (basically a demo right now, but hot as hell)
Unlimited Pleasure (highly recommended)
Back to the Cabin (possibly abandoned)
Vile College (like Smut Story, a demo, but hot so far)

Share if you have more!
Haven't played a lot of Honey Select games, just Mythic Manor (obvious Nefari's fan here) and Once Upon A Time if I remember correctly. I completely forgot Smut Story, which I reviewed not so long ago... Ty for your recommendations :)

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Haven't played a lot of Honey Select games, just Mythic Manor (obvious Nefari's fan here) and Once Upon A Time if I remember correctly. I completely forgot Smut Story, which I reviewed not so long ago... Ty for your recommendations :)
The HS games I listed all have a lot more sex scenes than Mythic Manor does. A lot less grinding too.

WMakelele

Jul 28, 2020
The HS games I listed all have a lot more sex scenes than Mythic Manor does. A lot less grinding too.
I know, I played some of them and specially liked Unlimited Pleasure and Max's Life. However, HS games are hard for me to play because I think it usually looks more amateur/not so polished. Yet enjoyed those games so far :^).

Reactions: Loganfin