Identify (Solved) Help! finding These Games

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
1. The MC is young passed college or something, and became the bodyguard of a model. She is very angry at first but slowly slowly changes her mind.
There is a contest if I remember correctly and her reputation is at stake. Our MC challenged a guy in the club to dance and now the MC must defeat him.
I remember this much. One more thing if it helps, I think Mayer is also involved in this somehow. (Not Hillside)

2. I don't remember a lot about this game only one scene, MC is military or something and there is a whole container of girls being smuggled our job is to stop that,
a bad man or hired killer killed a girl who got out of that container. The story was very captivating

3. The opening scene is (I think) news anchors reporting later we find our childhood Li is the female anchor and she is getting intimate with the male news anchor. now flashback MC is a small kid trying to propose to the girl but runs away. Later returning home after so many years now he is all jacked up standing in a train. at the station, you can stop a thief and get Ph no of the victim

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: As for the third game this scene at the train station and option with thief reminds me of the game Glimpses of the Past but I can't quite make out the rest of your description for this game.

Reactions: TC926

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
If you can please also identify this one. There are two brothers who came to find their mother and live with their mom's friend.
There is something weird going on in the city police lock down the whole area MC helps a girl who is the daughter of the police chief and granddaughter of maybe Mayer. Mayer is an old man. Later MC helps 2 lesbian girls who are staying in the cabin in the woods where police are patrolling.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
If you can please also identify this one. There are two brothers who came to find their mother and live with their mom's friend.
There is something weird going on in the city police lock down the whole area MC helps a girl who is the daughter of the police chief and granddaughter of maybe Mayer. Mayer is an old man. Later MC helps 2 lesbian girls who are staying in the cabin in the woods where police are patrolling.
Welcome to Free Will

Reactions: TC926