Help me about something

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
I have found a nice game , but unfortunatelly it's game for PC , and my PC was in service cause some problem. So i curious can i play the game in my android?
The game tittle is " NTR Densetsu "

After thinking that i don't have any idea what emulator should i install to play the game. If you know some good free emulator for android please attach the link. Thanks a lot

Reactions: Sinon475

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
NTR Legend is Unity I don't think there's a Android Emulator that can play it, and you won't get fan ports I'm afraid.

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Fan ports are when someone converts a game to a different system, like PC to Android. But it can't be done for Unity the engine this game is made with.
I see , so it's imposibble for android, well I guess I have to wait for my laptop to be serviced to play this game

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Fan ports are when someone converts a game to a different system, like PC to Android. But it can't be done for Unity the engine this game is made with.
I saw a lot of other games which are Unity like "Elven Conquest" 1 and 2 having an android port (I think from the developer itself). So how does that exactly work?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...having an android port (I think from the developer itself). So how does that exactly work?
Those are as you say from the developer, so not fan ports but official Android versions. You need the source code and can't use the finished game to produce a Android version of a Unity game.

No fan ports, but there are official version. And Eastern developers do seem to be doing more than before. There is one fan port of a Unity game around, but I think it needs some expensive software.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Those are as you say from the developer, so not fan ports but official Android versions. You need the source code and can't use the finished game to produce a Android version of a Unity game.

No fan ports, but there are official version. And Eastern developers do seem to be doing more than before. There is one fan port of a Unity game around, but I think it needs some expensive software.
Ah I see, thank you for explaining.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight