Title: 1room-Runaway Girl
Link:
Description : Android Port of 1room-Runaway Girl
Language: Japanese

Request for English Translation / MTL

Last edited:

User451

May 12, 2020
There being a fan port of that old version was kind of a miracle by itself, but good luck.
I have a question. I found an android port of this but it is translated in spanish, is there a difference between English and Spanish translation? Is it done with different method? I don't really know I'm not that techy guy... Thanks!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I found an android port of this but it is translated in spanish, is there a difference between English and Spanish translation...
Looks like Himiko-S translated it theirself for , and transferred the 1.2.3 versions translation for English (which is apparently on for some reason). Using that rare port of 1.1 as the base.

Reactions: User451

User451

May 12, 2020
Looks like Himiko-S translated it theirself for , and transferred the 1.2.3 versions translation for English (which is apparently on for some reason). Using that rare port of 1.1 as the base.
There is no link tho.

User451

May 12, 2020
That's the official Win, Linux and Mac game not the Android port. There's only mention of the translated 1.1 port (or the original untranslated one) from Himiko-S from above, or ExaGear there.
I'm being sarcastic Sir/Ma'am, and I already finished the game. Should I delete this thread? I kinda forgot about it after playing the game.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Should I delete this thread?
You can't delete a thread opening post, you could use the report button but it might get refused. I'd maybe edit the youtube link (if the downloads still there) into the opening post and hope people read it.

User451

May 12, 2020
You can't delete a thread opening post, you could use the report button but it might get refused. I'd maybe edit the youtube link (if the downloads still there) into the opening post and hope people read it.
I see I see. Well, have a great day! thanks for helping us as always.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight