Others Help Me, Brave Sir Knight! [R5] [Papel]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Any chance of adding a (optional, of course) futa/tit-endowed body for the knight? For those into gals (with bonus dick) on monstergirls.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Love that the gallery( or the main game for that matter) does not even work since you can't jump high enough to get on any platform.
I'm the same with Ayyyyyy, I can't jump up to get on the platforms. I run and hold the button to see if I can run and jump to get higher, but nope. I dont even see an input to jump higher.
What platform are you two on? Windows? Are you getting good FPS? If you play on the itch.io page, does the problem continue?

Do you have a controller connected? I recall someone with a Dualshock 4 connected having trouble with movement, disconnecting it fixed the issue. Jump not working properly was an issue with FPS in a previous version which I thought I managed to fix, so I need information to have a better idea to troubleshoot and possibly fix my code

Any chance of adding a (optional, of course) futa/tit-endowed body for the knight? For those into gals (with bonus dick) on monstergirls.
Probably, but I won't make any promises. Some face combinations look feminine enough, so a different set of armor that gives a feminine looking body would probably suffice - though I'd still need to look for a different set of sounds for a female knight

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lindazana

UltimaXeno

Apr 9, 2019
What platform are you two on? Windows? Are you getting good FPS? If you play on the itch.io page, does the problem continue?

Do you have a controller connected? I recall someone with a Dualshock 4 connected having trouble with movement, disconnecting it fixed the issue. Jump not working properly was an issue with FPS in a previous version which I thought I managed to fix, so I need information to have a better idea to troubleshoot and possibly fix my code
I'm on PC, I'm getting 60fps. I read in an earlier post that the game has both a regular and high jump (when you hold the button down), but no matter what I tried, I could only do regular jumps. I tried running to see if a running jump would work, but no. I tried decreasing the fps and that also didnt work.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I'm on PC, I'm getting 60fps. I read in an earlier post that the game has both a regular and high jump (when you hold the button down), but no matter what I tried, I could only do regular jumps. I tried running to see if a running jump would work, but no. I tried decreasing the fps and that also didnt work.
Not quite "regular and high" jumps, you just hold the button, much like in the NES Mario, running doesn't affect the height at all. Can you record a video of one of these platforms you can't jump on? Is the jump always too low? Can you complete any of the stages?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes