Identify Help me find a RPGM game (1 or 2+ years old)

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Hi,

the game is a game made with rpg makers with 2dcg anime artstyle (no computer graphic), the main character is a woman and she had different companions. I first saw this game 1 or 2 years ago; the main charateristics I remember are
1) there was sex in the fight (the enemy wanted to have sex with you);
2) the characters had a level of arousal;
3) there was a night phase, where you can work in a brothel and make you companions work too;
4) two side quest were about destroying a pedo/loli lobby (one was in a church), no loli/shota content showed
5) you can travel between cities

i hope these information can help identify the game

Last edited:
Reactions: SeasonBeer

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Hi,

the game is a game made with rpg makers, the main character is a woman and she had different companions. I first saw this game 1 or 2 years ago; the main charateristics I remember are
1) there was sex in the fight (the enemy wanted to have sex with you);
2) the characters had a level of arrousal;
3) there was a night phase, where you can work in a brothel and make you companions work too;
4) two side quest were about destroying a pedo/loli lobby
5) you can travel between cities

i hope these information can help identify the game
Aside from someone knowing exactly what you're talking about from the generic description you provided, none of this honestly really helps.

The game age is mostly irrelevant. Combat sex is a potential identifier. Character arousal, night phase, side quests, prostitution, city travel, etc... are all commonplace mechanisms that are present in a lot of RPGM games. What you need to tell us is how the heroine looks like.

What's her hair color, her approximate age (body type - adult, school girl, loli), was the game JP or EN? Most RPGM games are JP, but there are exceptions. I assume it's 2DCG? Is she a virgin or does combat rape just happen willy nilly?

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Aside from someone knowing exactly what you're talking about from the generic description you provided, none of this honestly really helps.

The game age is mostly irrelevant. Combat sex is a potential identifier. Character arousal, night phase, side quests, prostitution, city travel, etc... are all commonplace mechanisms that are present in a lot of RPGM games. What you need to tell us is how the heroine looks like.

What's her hair color, her approximate age (body type - adult, school girl, loli), was the game JP or EN? Most RPGM games are JP, but there are exceptions. I assume it's 2DCG? Is she a virgin or does combat rape just happen willy nilly?
thanks for the reply and suggestion but I don't remember a lot. the main protagonist was an adult girl with black long hair (not 100% sure) and big boobs (pretty common), i doubt it was a virgin at the start. even her companion were adult, both male and female.
the game was translated in english. The art was 2DCG and you could free roam in the map, each city was pretty big with different sections
one of the first maps was in the desert and some enemy were represented with the "standard" bandit image for RPGM

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
thanks for the reply and suggestion but I don't remember a lot. the main protagonist was an adult girl with black long hair (not 100% sure) and big boobs (pretty common), i doubt it was a virgin at the start. even her companion were adult, both male and female.
the game was translated in english. The art was 2DCG and you could free roam in the map, each city was pretty big with different sections
one of the first maps was in the desert and some enemy were represented with the "standard" bandit image for RPGM
Hey, that helps a lot. See, if the game were loli then the possibility of it being on the site would be slim and I'd be going on a wild goose chase, trying to find it. Hopefully someone else beats me to it, otherwise I'll try to find it now, with this additional information that you've provided.

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Thanks for the help but the game i am looking for is not one of these. I remember i searched for tag but didn't find it, probably i passed aehad of it in the list without realizing.

another detail is that the MC has a strong character and does not seem she is dominated by the events but she moves with the events. during fight it is not rape, because the MC and her companion get aroused and not just raped.
I found it on this site and i stopped playing it because i arrived at a certain point where i couldn't win against a boss (due to the low level) but the autosave was before the boss and i could not go back and the previous save was a lot of time before the fight therefore i ragequitted the game, therefore the fights were not easy and you need to level up properly

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for the help but the game i am looking for is not one of these. I remember i searched for tag but didn't find it, probably i passed aehad of it in the list without realizing.

another detail is that the MC has a strong character and does not seem she is dominated by the events but she moves with the events. during fight it is not rape, because the MC and her companion get aroused and not just raped.
I found it on this site and i stopped playing it because i arrived at a certain point where i couldn't win against a boss (due to the low level) but the autosave was before the boss and i could not go back and the previous save was a lot of time before the fight therefore i ragequitted the game, therefore the fights were not easy and you need to level up properly
So, let's sum this up.

Engine: RPGM (fairly sure?)
Protagonist: Female, adult woman with "big" breasts and long black or dark colored hair (at the very least to her shoulders), but also she's with a male companion from the start (are you sure she's the protagonist?)
Setting: Medieval fantasy?
Combat: RPGM turn based.
CG: 2D.
Other tags?: NTR (male companion is a love interest?), Prostitution,

An important factor that might've had the game banned from the site, is if it featured any kind of too explicit loli content. You mention them engaging in the destruction of a loli lobby, whatever that's supposed to mean. Does that mean that it featured loli secondary characters or just side characters? That can be enough to get a game banned in some cases.

Tell me if I'm wrong with any of the tags. Otherwise, it sounds kinda like https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-mv-build-3-technobrake.44110/, maybe?

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
So, let's sum this up.

Engine: RPGM (fairly sure?)
Protagonist: Female, adult woman with "big" breasts and long black or dark colored hair (at the very least to her shoulders), but also she's with a male companion from the start (are you sure she's the protagonist?)
Setting: Medieval fantasy?
Combat: RPGM turn based.
CG: 2D.
Other tags?: NTR (male companion is a love interest?), Prostitution,

An important factor that might've had the game banned from the site, is if it featured any kind of too explicit loli content. You mention them engaging in the destruction of a loli lobby, whatever that's supposed to mean. Does that mean that it featured loli secondary characters or just side characters? That can be enough to get a game banned in some cases.

Tell me if I'm wrong with any of the tags. Otherwise, it sounds kinda like https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-mv-build-3-technobrake.44110/, maybe?

Engine: RPGM (fairly sure?) = yes it was RPGM, the MC has the size of 1 square while moving (some RPGM have bigger sprite)

Protagonist: Female, adult woman with "big" breasts and long black or dark colored hair (at the very least to her shoulders), but also she's with a male companion from the start (are you sure she's the protagonist?) = there was more than 1 companion, it was a group of 4-5, with 1 or 2 males. during the roaming in the map only the MC sprite was visible. the MC was female, she took all the decision

Setting: Medieval fantasy? = yes, there was magic, monster, knight and no steam engine or modern technology
Combat: RPGM turn based. = yes, the factions were deployed in vertical lanes. you could level up and the equipment was important. during the fight there was the arousal statistic and there were sex scenes
CG: 2D. = yes, anime style not computer graphic style.
Other tags?: NTR (male companion is a love interest?), Prostitution, = i am not sure if it was a love interest, i remember that they were mostly a group of friend or people with the same objective. other tags are very common tag, there was nothing particular or rare

During the night, at the start only the MC went to the red light district to work, then she could ask her companions to work there

loli/shota = there were 2 secondary missions, in 1 you had to infiltrate a church and kill the pedo priests (that exploited boys) in another mission you had to infiltrate and eliminate a gang of pedo, in both missions (and during the game) no shota/loli explicit content or even "safe" cg were displayed. therefore i doubt it is banned on this site

the game was complete and i am pretty sure that it was created by a game studio (like the one on dlsite), not a single person or a group on patreon. i do not remember if it was censored or not, but i feel that the original versione was in japanese

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Engine: RPGM (fairly sure?) = yes it was RPGM, the MC has the size of 1 square while moving (some RPGM have bigger sprite)

Protagonist: Female, adult woman with "big" breasts and long black or dark colored hair (at the very least to her shoulders), but also she's with a male companion from the start (are you sure she's the protagonist?) = there was more than 1 companion, it was a group of 4-5, with 1 or 2 males. during the roaming in the map only the MC sprite was visible. the MC was female, she took all the decision

Setting: Medieval fantasy? = yes, there was magic, monster, knight and no steam engine or modern technology
Combat: RPGM turn based. = yes, the factions were deployed in vertical lanes. you could level up and the equipment was important. during the fight there was the arousal statistic and there were sex scenes
CG: 2D. = yes, anime style not computer graphic style.
Other tags?: NTR (male companion is a love interest?), Prostitution, = i am not sure if it was a love interest, i remember that they were mostly a group of friend or people with the same objective. other tags are very common tag, there was nothing particular or rare

During the night, at the start only the MC went to the red light district to work, then she could ask her companions to work there

loli/shota = there were 2 secondary missions, in 1 you had to infiltrate a church and kill the pedo priests (that exploited boys) in another mission you had to infiltrate and eliminate a gang of pedo, in both missions (and during the game) no shota/loli explicit content or even "safe" cg were displayed. therefore i doubt it is banned on this site

the game was complete and i am pretty sure that it was created by a game studio (like the one on dlsite), not a single person or a group on patreon. i do not remember if it was censored or not, but i feel that the original versione was in japanese
Very well. Taking into account only what's absolutely certain and nothing else, with the tags of feMC (big tits, dark hair), prostitution, and 2dcg, I found another batch of possible results .

https://f95zone.to/threads/time-traveler-marie-final-summoner-veil.30093/
https://f95zone.to/threads/cattleyas-report-final-tsukudaninosato.51023/
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-aselia-v0-115-masqetch.52444/
https://f95zone.to/threads/samurai-vandalism-v2-03-oneone1.83578/

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Very well. Taking into account only what's absolutely certain and nothing else, with the tags of feMC (big tits, dark hair), prostitution, and 2dcg, I found another batch of possible results .

https://f95zone.to/threads/time-traveler-marie-final-summoner-veil.30093/
https://f95zone.to/threads/cattleyas-report-final-tsukudaninosato.51023/
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-aselia-v0-115-masqetch.52444/
https://f95zone.to/threads/samurai-vandalism-v2-03-oneone1.83578/
is no one of these. I have tried searching again but nothing. probably for a reason it has been removed from f95 or i am remembering wrong something.
thanks again

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
is no one of these. I have tried searching again but nothing. probably for a reason it has been removed from f95 or i am remembering wrong something.
thanks again
Maybe, but you already said that it didn't feature explicit loli or shota content, therefore I don't see why it would be banned. It's more likely that it's improperly tagged or that you conflated something and we're searching for the wrong thing. Still, keeping the thread bumped is a plus and someone who knows what it is may eventually show up.

Let's review once more.

1. It's a Japanese game, likely made in RPGM, with an English translation that could be MTL for all we know.
2. The protagonist is an ordinary woman (not futa or furry) and starts in the company of a friend or her significant other, who is male. She has dark and long hair and normal or above bust size.
3. They start in some kind of desert or sandy place. In any case, the tileset is brown.
4. Along the way they meet other people that join their party and/or cause. There's at least 1 other man and a few other women.
5. The game features classic turn based combat and a lewdness or arousal system that can affect the party. It features either combat molestation or outright rape too.
6. The game has a day/night cycle that's either accessible through resting or by a real time clock.
7. During the night, not initially but eventually, the feMC may prostitute herself, and in the future she may convince her party members to do the same. Unsure about the male ones.
8. The game has 2DCG.

Is there anything else that you might've remembered or did I say something wrong? I'm pretty committed to getting to the bottom of this now.

Edit: https://f95zone.to/threads/sengoku-slave-v1-0-sirotatedou.129675/ ?

Last edited:

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Maybe, but you already said that it didn't feature explicit loli or shota content, therefore I don't see why it would be banned. It's more likely that it's improperly tagged or that you conflated something and we're searching for the wrong thing. Still, keeping the thread bumped is a plus and someone who knows what it is may eventually show up.

Let's review once more.

1. It's a Japanese game, likely made in RPGM, with an English translation that could be MTL for all we know.
2. The protagonist is an ordinary woman (not futa or furry) and starts in the company of a friend or her significant other, who is male. She has dark and long hair and normal or above bust size.
3. They start in some kind of desert or sandy place. In any case, the tileset is brown.
4. Along the way they meet other people that join their party and/or cause. There's at least 1 other man and a few other women.
5. The game features classic turn based combat and a lewdness or arousal system that can affect the party. It features either combat molestation or outright rape too.
6. The game has a day/night cycle that's either accessible through resting or by a real time clock.
7. During the night, not initially but eventually, the feMC may prostitute herself, and in the future she may convince her party members to do the same. Unsure about the male ones.
8. The game has 2DCG.

Is there anything else that you might've remembered or did I say something wrong? I'm pretty committed to getting to the bottom of this now.

Edit: https://f95zone.to/threads/sengoku-slave-v1-0-sirotatedou.129675/ ?
1. the game was japanese style, a typical RPGM with anime style art (i expalin better in point 8), i have the impression that it was made by a japanese company in japanese and then translated

2. the protagonist is an ordinary woman, probably with some magic skill or half demon /succubi., but the appearance was of a woman. there are no furry in the game there are some monster/beast and magic (but was not focused only on magic)

3. one of the first zone is a dessert, tileset was sand color. i do no remember if the travel was desert-first city-desert, or you started in the city. you can access the desert area from the first city, the city was divided in zone and to move to a zone to another you needed to load the new map (like when you enter through a door), there were other city and i am pretty sure you couldn't reachthe cities walking but via fast travel: ship or some kind of teleport. from the first city you could go in the external zone of the city.

4. i do not remember the formation of the party, probably the party was full from the start and, most probably, all other members ware on the same level (friends/companions level), there wasn't a preferred or loved one at the start.

5. all correct, but more than rape it feel they were complacent, i think you could arouse the enemy too

6. yes, i do not remember if you need to go to sleep or the time flowed
7. yes all correct

8. yes, the art style was similar to "Samurai Vandalism" and "Cattleya's Report", the artificial sensation of the art was 0. instead was different than "Time Traveler Marie" and "SENGOKU SLAVE"

i remember than the rpg part was complex, probably there were classes too, but for sure you need to think and you couldn't just go straight and autoattack. probably there were different difficulty level

another thing i remember is that the death was represented at the sprite level, when you raided the church there were some skeleton, it was a little raw and violent.
the body types were proportional

there wasn't: gay-homo content (there was lesbian), guro at the 2dcg level, excessive torture, furry, futa, incest (the party was not blood-related, 90% sure)

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
1. the game was japanese style, a typical RPGM with anime style art (i expalin better in point 8), i have the impression that it was made by a japanese company in japanese and then translated

2. the protagonist is an ordinary woman, probably with some magic skill or half demon /succubi., but the appearance was of a woman. there are no furry in the game there are some monster/beast and magic (but was not focused only on magic)

3. one of the first zone is a dessert, tileset was sand color. i do no remember if the travel was desert-first city-desert, or you started in the city. you can access the desert area from the first city, the city was divided in zone and to move to a zone to another you needed to load the new map (like when you enter through a door), there were other city and i am pretty sure you couldn't reachthe cities walking but via fast travel: ship or some kind of teleport. from the first city you could go in the external zone of the city.

4. i do not remember the formation of the party, probably the party was full from the start and, most probably, all other members ware on the same level (friends/companions level), there wasn't a preferred or loved one at the start.

5. all correct, but more than rape it feel they were complacent, i think you could arouse the enemy too

6. yes, i do not remember if you need to go to sleep or the time flowed
7. yes all correct

8. yes, the art style was similar to "Samurai Vandalism" and "Cattleya's Report", the artificial sensation of the art was 0. instead was different than "Time Traveler Marie" and "SENGOKU SLAVE"

i remember than the rpg part was complex, probably there were classes too, but for sure you need to think and you couldn't just go straight and autoattack. probably there were different difficulty level

another thing i remember is that the death was represented at the sprite level, when you raided the church there were some skeleton, it was a little raw and violent.
the body types were proportional

there wasn't: gay-homo content (there was lesbian), guro at the 2dcg level, excessive torture, furry, futa, incest (the party was not blood-related, 90% sure)
Utilizing the bare minimum of required tags (feMC, JP game, prostitution, 2dcg & excluding side-scroller), we get 7 pages of games. I'm not even including RPGM in case it's a custom made lookalike. If it ain't one of these, you might've gotten it elsewhere, or used a hooker/mtool on it for an on the fly translation. Either way, it isn't on the site, or at least not searchable with the tag system if it isn't at least MTL'd.

https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=374,392,736,1507/notags=776/sort=rating

The one game that stands out if using those tags.

https://f95zone.to/threads/kunoichi-karin-v1-0-cheris-soft.143933/

The only other option that remains is sifting through DLsite. And the tag system there is far worse.

Edit: Not feMC, but it supposedly features prostitution, night time, battle-fuck, and the poster girl fits the description.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sphilias-familiar-v2-0-dorgel.40452/

Last edited: