VN Ren'Py Help me pass college - developing

namdu games

Feb 24, 2021
Based on a story with content that focuses mainly on emotions, characters' inner feelings, mixed with a bit of sex.

I am developing a project, with the same gameplay as Summertime Saga. The game will feature multiple story lines, with an unpredictable ending. In addition, there will be minigames, so that players are less bored instead of just surfing a normal VN.

Content:
I am about to enter the university exam, but my level is not good. So my aunt (not real aunt, or maybe, if you like) found a way to help me. The game will be in the direction of both finding ways to learn well and raising feelings for aunts.

In terms of images, at present, I do not have the budget to do this, so I will borrow temporarily from the community :))

Lussuria

May 26, 2020
What do you mean by "borrow temporarily from the community"? Also it doesn't sound like you have thought out your game very much.

namdu games

Feb 24, 2021
What do you mean by "borrow temporarily from the community"? Also it doesn't sound like you have thought out your game very much.
Transforming a novel into a movie is not easy at all. To transform it into a game is certainly equally difficult.

Characters and scenes in the game will be designed and published. But, before they can be completed, I need something else to take the place temporarily.

Development alone is never easy!

Lussuria

May 26, 2020
Transforming a novel into a movie is not easy at all. To transform it into a game is certainly equally difficult.

Characters and scenes in the game will be designed and published. But, before they can be completed, I need something else to take the place temporarily.

How do you plan to have a consistent art style if you are "borrowing" images from the forum? I hope it works out, just make sure you have permission to use any of the art you get from the forum I guess.

Kentz1

Nov 16, 2018
How do you plan to have a consistent art style if you are "borrowing" images from the forum? I hope it works out, just make sure you have permission to use any of the art you get from the forum I guess.
I think he wants to do something similar to hhs+ or jack o nine tails - Use random art piece that represents the scene taking place

Reactions: Lussuria

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020

Just make sure you don't give out any of your personal information, and you'll be "probably" fine, I don't think any adult game developer here will take any action against you using their images for your own benefit unless It hurts him In a way, it also doesn't seem like you've given enough thought to your game concept, take the time, create a map, write the events of each character at the beginning - in the middle - at the end, organize your ideas and plan, use Trello for example.
I wish you good luck anyway.