Tool RPGM Help me play Violated Heroine

Tricellular

Jan 14, 2021
Hello, I'm trying to play Violated Heroine on my Android phone, I tried by using EasyRPG (pics below) however it doesn't show VH on games, I tried multiple tutorials but none worked for me.... pls help, I spent half a day copying whole game to my phone :cry:

I downloaded this version of VH:
EasyRPG from Play Store
RTP 2000 from:

This .nomedia just showed up for some reason I have no idea why.

Thanks for help :D

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Afaik VH needs the Japanese RTP:
I guess you need the preinstalled version though. An unofficial version is linked on this page (Yume Nikki is a game technically similar to VH):

Unfortunately I don't know how EasyRPG works on Android, if you have to extract the RTP ona specific folder or if you can merge it to the game.
Btw most filenames are in Japanese, so maybe you must set a different system language or something like that to read it properly.

There is also a page about VH on the EasyRPG forum:

Edit: fixed the link to the Japanese RTP (replaced http with https)

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
i tried to open that link, but the tab closes immediately after opening
Your browser blocked the download because the link started with http, I guess.
Insert an 's' before the colon (:):

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
To run the game as it is you need the Japanese RTP and the locale (emulating it won't work) to install it, there's a big thread about VH problems here that's somehow survived for quite a while.
i am unable to install the japanese rtp. the installing shows and error as the attached image.
it seems like the same error that is shown when a japanese locale game is extracted in default encoding, however i have already set my encoding to japanese. any ideas?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...however i have already set my encoding to japanese. any ideas?
If you know what your doing with Japanese games and local then I'm not sure. As you say it looks like encoding, so the installer extraction maybe? There might be another way, look here in that question thread.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
use this extract it in the main folder off the game where the exe is and you dont need that tool this page is about.
what i have is called Easy Player it lets you run this game on windows10
after extracting it from this rar/7zip click on the easy.exe and you can play the game

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Gangbangforever check to post's back i uploaded a special player that works whit this RPGMaker game series so you can play
Proper
aswhell it start's automatic in Windowed mode iff not whit that player you just use ALT+enter
and you play in window mode

Feb 28, 2022
Gangbangforever check to post's back i uploaded a special player that works whit this RPGMaker game series so you can play
Proper
aswhell it start's automatic in Windowed mode iff not whit that player you just use ALT+enter
and you play in window mode
Thanks so much!!!

By they way, does you or anyone else know where can I download the latest translated version? (I just read rule 7 again so can anyone provide the google keyword for the VH download link? )

When I go to the download link from the VH wiki website, the link is taken down.

Feb 28, 2022
Does anyone else can fix the bug "Can't call invalid common event 10002"?, it's will happen at the first time at night at the mixed bath and carry on the day (morning).

Edit: I have 'fix' it by beat all of the men.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2022
The mission 'Journey Bodyguard' is bugged and unplayable totally:

If I select VHMBS toggle and choose 'I don't need to', the client will appear but I cannot open the menu anymore. Any suggestion?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
unfortunatly not since the Mega links they had where constantly reported so they stopped doing it unfortunatly