Tool RPGM Help me play Violated Heroine

falcon123123

May 6, 2023
1688590687326.png
this error appears to me when i try to start it and i have download easyrpg but i drag the file and no works, the easyrpg says "these game have an RPG_RT.ldb and they can be extracted or in zip archives", any solucion?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
use 7zip to extract installer since other wise you whill get that error and maybe also start the installer as Japanese Admin just to be sure

Aug 2, 2022
You need to change Windows localization to Japanese to run the game and have the RGP runtime tool which i remember might be the old one XP. Not sure if windows 11 is supported
Well I did the installation of RTP200 while , my system locale was Japanese.:)
Then extracted the zip with Japanese locale and Encoding with WinRAR and then, enabled compatibility for Windows 7 and then started to play it:WaitWhat:, and even after that I didn't switched my locale to english.:confused:
still wonder why, it didn't work,
BTW thanks MysteryMan999999999

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
can anyone share completed game save files ? (i am sick of trying to complete it)

also can someone please tell where i can found a black guy NPC in the game file it is possible to make a black baby in my version but i never found any black dude NPC thank you if know where i can find such npc
(plz add a picture)