Identify Help me remember game i played a while ago

danudes

Nov 3, 2018
Title: cant remember
Developer website: cant remember
Language:english
Samples:

i remember a game from this site, cant remember the engine its used, i think its <= 2020
all i could remember is the story :

so there is a princess who is banished from her kingdom because her baby turned out to be a monster,
and she plot a revenge to her kingdom using her womb basically to breed an army of monsters,
she had to find a monster in a map, fuck it , and then get pregnant, and then raised that monster for combat.
and there is a turn based combat, where each monster had their own ability.

thats all i could remember, i've search based on tags using advanced search but to no avail.
sorry for bad english, thanks.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah certainly not Naedoko demons ground, a few key points it doesn't fit on. Though I would say there would be a good chance someone who likes whatever game this thread is about would also enjoy Naedoko demons ground as well(and its predecessor https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-dungeon-chronicle-v1-10-tsukinomizu-project.115141/), as it does sound like it would share some core combat mechanics as well, but again I doubt it is what OP is looking for specifically
Though I don't think I know what OP might be talking about, it certainly sounds interesting, so do be sure to post it, if you find out what it is