Seeking Help me trace down a game I once played.. please?

May 31, 2020
I recall The MC working for some Magical organisation that was enforcing law on different planets and realities... He usually used a magical portal to travel and the one scene I can recall is where he visited a place that had a dragon guarding the entrance and that dragon flirted with him which I reciprocated...(don't judge me, ok?...I was just curious)... I know, I know... This took a wierd turn but I'd really appreciate finding that game again.... Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Was this parody game? VN/RPG/Unity ?
" He usually used a magical portal to travel " - Rick and morty parody game maybe?

Need more info :/

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I recall The MC working for some Magical organisation that was enforcing law on different planets and realities... He usually used a magical portal to travel and the one scene I can recall is where he visited a place that had a dragon guarding the entrance and that dragon flirted with him which I reciprocated...(don't judge me, ok?...I was just curious)... I know, I know... This took a wierd turn but I'd really appreciate finding that game again.... Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
This?

Reactions: Elyauris