RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Episode Release.png

Overview:
Bullet hell game where the goal is to catch and fuck a variety of girls.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-13
Release Date: 2022-04-09
Developer: Bnbigus - -
Censored: No
Version: EP-14 - Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac (Ep.1): - -

mrx1983 thanks for the link

Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Alright. So I've tested it and I must say this might end up as being one of those good and rare gems. The art and animations are good, the humor is great, the mini game is not too hard and not time consuming. I believe Thanos would say ,,perfectly balanced" but it's too early to say something like that. I'm looking forward future updates!

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
saw the thumb and was hoping for a pokemon game were you fug the sexualized pokemon. disappointing click-bait :/
You know, the first release and you get to fuck Charizard, she was the first one that we are introduced... I dont quite believe this is a click bait.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
You know, the first release and you get to fuck Charizard, she was the first one that we are introduced... I dont quite believe this is a click bait.
But pretty sure that the Dev isn't going to create sexualized versions of all 1000+ Pokemon for us to fuck unless their patreon really blows up.

CharacterDump

Mar 15, 2018
The game seems really promising. Good art/animation, and a good enough scenario that the mc is in. I'm also a fan of bullet-hells and furries, so that's also a plus!

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes