esoom

Sep 6, 2017
But pretty sure that the Dev isn't going to create sexualized versions of all 1000+ Pokemon for us to fuck unless their patreon really blows up.
Depends how much of a degenerate he is. ;)

D

Deleted member 292805

pretty convenient scalies and furries all have women with human pussies and tits.
pretty convenient.

D

Deleted member 292805

Ahahaha, so they steal artwork and animation ( liek Tekworks's Ankha ) and the stuff they created is all poorly " animated " to leik 4 fps.
what a fucking joke, no theme no grou[ing at all.
just random shit,
sure, a Chariard, the froggy girl from my hero academia, and fuckign Ankha from animal criossing

sure thign dev, you super created all of this, and didnt go on a fucking theiveary binge.
you disgust me

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Ahhh, Dilemma's.

My sudden new-found desire to fuck a Charizard lady... Juxtaposed by my abhorrent hatred of Bullet hell games...

Damn. I just might have to try this one out.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Vydashal

Nov 3, 2018
Well, I'm not a furry but I do like the artstyle, and I'm looking forward to see more human characters, after all there is a section for it.

As for the gameplay...it was boring. Instead of bullet hell is more of a bullet picnic. I'll suggest you to make it a lot harder, so it feels rewarding once you beat a level. You could also simply add another difficulty for those who just want to chill.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
This is actually good! I like the animations and mini game , lets see what future brings with this game

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Can u upload it again bro?
It got removed

Episode 2, Big Titty Bat!
Featuring Kumbomb as the voice of Rouge, and my first time hiring a proper voice actress!
Hope you guys like it, and don't forget to give me some feedback on the discord if you want to!
Episode 2 Chanlog
-Added WASD Support for the gameplay
-Added SKIP Button on dialogue scenes
-Added Rouge the bat to the Story
-Added Melissara animation to the Dark room
-Added Lopunny animation to the dark
-Fixed some typos
-Change menu button to quit button
-Changed Tangles model to a new polished version with more expressions
-New facial expressions system
-New Dialogue effect (screen, shake, white fade, audio ques)
-Enemy and player are now 15% faster
-Player now lose 60 points instead of 75 when damaged
-Enemy de-spawn much earlier at the bottom
-Two new enemy type, side shooter and bomb.
-Double the possible enemy formations.
To do
Didn't have time to add bosses yet. Still need to ad more of the old animation to the dark room.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes