Help me

dota5596

Aug 30, 2021
Help me
help me
I press the game icon and it doesn't respond. can anyone help please
I installed the game in my D drive, it won't play. But when I put it in my C drive, it's playable. as before it is still playable Can anyone help please
1678796724042.png

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I would guess, that your Folder in the D Drive is corrupt, because it has some very strange lettering. This PC > New Volume (D) > ********* > Game 18+ ...

Reactions: dota5596

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I would guess, that your Folder in the D Drive is corrupt, because it has some very strange lettering.
Looks like Sanskrit or some alphabet near to it. What mean that the drive is not corrupted, but still it's probably the cause of the problem.

dota5596 try by putting the game in a directory path (therefore from d: to the game itself) that only have Latin characters to see if it's effectively the reason.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Looks like Sanskrit or some alphabet near to it. What mean that the drive is not corrupted, but still it's probably the cause of the problem.

dota5596 try by putting the game in a directory path (therefore from d: to the game itself) that only have Latin characters to see if it's effectively the reason.
Yes, that's what i meant. The Folder, not the drive. (y)