RPGM Help needed by friend making a mod for Urban Demons

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
so my good friend KastGamer is making a 'Pregnancy' Mod for the infamous Urban Demons game

and he's looking for some good artists to help him out

it would be great if anyone could get in touch with him and collaborate

thanks alot, F95 for this amazing community !

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Tnx for making this thread my friend be to be clear im not the one making the mod the mod was made by sexualpanda and stil needs to be finshed but sexualpanda cant do it once we or i have art i can give that art to sombody who can add that into the mod sexualpanda already started where looking for sombody that can either modify some exiting art of the game make the girls look pregnant or make a few new art peaces you may contact me if your interested ofc :D

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
so my good friend KastGamer is making a 'Pregnancy' Mod for the infamous Urban Demons game

and he's looking for some good artists to help him out

it would be great if anyone could get in touch with him and collaborate

thanks alot, F95 for this amazing community !
Tnx for making this thread my friend be to be clear im not the one making the mod the mod was made by sexualpanda and stil needs to be finshed but sexualpanda cant do it once we or i have art i can give that art to sombody who can add that into the mod sexualpanda already started where looking for sombody that can either modify some exiting art of the game make the girls look pregnant or make a few new art peaces you may contact me if your interested ofc :D
A new forum for recruitment/services: https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/

Reactions: fuckyouassholes