Daz Help needed: Gen 9 [Solved by Jumbi]

Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
Hi everyone!

For some time now in DAZ when I load a Gen 9 figure into a scene it doesn't load the default figure but loads with a character morph already applied. I haven't been able to figure out how to remedy the situation. Every time I want to use a Gen 9 figure, I need to go into the body and head morph tabs to slide the bar on the body and head down to 0% on that particular character. It isn't exactly a huge problem, just annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hi everyone!

For some time now in DAZ when I load a Gen 9 figure into a scene it doesn't load the default figure but loads with a character morph already applied. I haven't been able to figure out how to remedy the situation. Every time I want to use a Gen 9 figure, I need to go into the body and head morph tabs to slide the bar on the body and head down to 0% on that particular character. It isn't exactly a huge problem, just annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Hi,

In theory, these steps should get rid of the issue. I can't guarantee anything, though. Since it's not that big of a problem as it is now, I'd recommend you to wait for further replies from other members, in case there's a better/safer solution to the issue.

1. Load either the base G9 figure or the developer version.

2. Zero the figure (Menu Edit>Figure>Zero>Zero figure)

3. Memorize the figure (Menu Edit>Figure>Memorize>Memorize figure)

4. File->Save As->Support Asset->Save Modified Assets

This procedure will zero the default value in the ill-behaving morph

Reactions: Spaceballz

Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
Hi,

In theory, these steps should get rid of the issue. I can't guarantee anything, though. Since it's not that big of a problem as it is now, I'd recommend you to wait for further replies from other members, in case there's a better/safer solution to the issue.

1. Load either the base G9 figure or the developer version.

2. Zero the figure (Menu Edit>Figure>Zero>Zero figure)

3. Memorize the figure (Menu Edit>Figure>Memorize>Memorize figure)

4. File->Save As->Support Asset->Save Modified Assets

This procedure will zero the default value in the ill-behaving morph
It worked! Thanks a bunch my friend! You are a scholar and gentleman!