Seeking Help to find a game

Oct 14, 2019
Hello, gentlemen. Can somebody suggest me a game, where you play as a hero (or just a good person) and woman are the main cruel villain, and you have to defeat her, to save the world or something like that. And once you did it, you will an opportunity to punish her, having sex with her... i mean games where you can punish villains (bad guys), f*cking them

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Interesting concept. I never thought of only punishing bad people. I guess it can always depend on your perspective of who's good and not, but here are a couple :
Here are some other type of games that aren't bad people that might interest you? Maybe not, but you never know.
As I'm linking them, I'm thinking you might like games where you fight girls and by winning you can punish them.

Oct 14, 2019
Interesting concept. I never thought of only punishing bad people. I guess it can always depend on your perspective of who's good and not, but here are a couple :
Here are some other type of games that aren't bad people that might interest you? Maybe not, but you never know.
As I'm linking them, I'm thinking you might like games where you fight girls and by winning you can punish them.
Hentai anime? Seriously? Do you know something for example made in 3D models, but no hentai, god... Something like manila shaw blackmail obsession, but reversely, where you win, you f*ck you enemies.... Something like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: comaderikari