help to save a game

lasper

Sep 4, 2018
hello and thanks for reading.
I have not been able to save games in any RPGM game and I would like if you help me solve this problem to continue enjoying this type of game.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
usually you just hit the escape key top left of keyboard and it will bring up a menu one of the options is save .The menu will vary from game to game but a save option should be their

lasper

Sep 4, 2018
I know that part, the problem is that when I want to save, I get an error or it just sounds like I'm blocked

lasper

Sep 4, 2018
119/5000

every time I want to save a game, or I get this error or just make a sound as invalid and not saved

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Let's check one of the basics --> Did you actually extract the game somewhere and are playing it from there, OR are you playing the game from within the compressed archive itself? If it is the latter, then you need to do the former first.

Occasionally there's odd issues that comes up in RPGM games. One of the them sometimes happens when the game is located in "Program Files" and is unable to save in its own directory. Try running it the game in Administrator mode. (Right-click on the executable game file and select "Run as Administrator".) You can also make sure you have the latest versions of your RPGM RTPs, found here: . I don't know which engine that game you're trying uses, but if it's MV then you won't need to download anything else (in regards to RTPs). Also, RPGM games don't typically like to be too deep in their directory level. That's just something to consider.

Hopefully one of these suggestions will resolve the issue you're having. Good luck!

lasper

Sep 4, 2018
thank you, your advice helped me, now I hope that this error is not repeated later xD

Reactions: Back