Identify Help trying to find a game ^^

mike2730

Sep 7, 2017
Trying to find a game. The game start with u in a car, talking to a fat guy in if i rember right hawii shirt. In the house hold there is 4 5 with u, liveing there. nr1. is a girl thet is shy and if i rember right red collor hair. nr2 is a guy that is pretty big (mussel size working at night or late in to the day true night. nr3 is a girl also. She has some tattos and like to fuck with u "tease u" and she hate the big guy for all ways hitting on hure. She also have a rich family she has tryed to hide from all in the house hold i think, not sure if the nr1 girl new it or not. Buth at the shop where she is a tattoo artis where u come one day. u meet one other person that is hure friend. Lather on hure sister or something like dat comes in the shop (in a lemo if i rember right) with a body gurad and she wanna have hure sister with hure to meat the father. Then there is the (LAndladdy or landlord) not sure wich one is the right one. Buth she take care off all 3 4 with u in the house hold. u save hure from getting rape afther u have being at a car shop where u are hired to work there by an older guy, so u can make some monney. Buth she is tryed raped in the restroom near or on the car shop area. U kinda save hure buth she save u more or less by hitting the rocker guy with a sink or top led of a tolit, befor u getting beating dead by and the guy, U work up in a hospital where u are. by the hure and lather on red hair girl. The goth giral and the big guy comes to see to u (she denide it) but the guy said other wise.

Cannot rember more of the game at all. So hope this is inoff info to help ya trying to help mee out finding the game:)

Last edited: