Identify Help trying to find this Pixel Art game

PatienceAndFaith

May 26, 2022
It was a game where you were playing as a female protagonist, I remember specifically there was this one scene where, she enters a room and then interacts with a wall, gets stuck, and a guy comes from the door. I think it may have been a side scroller game, the girl also might have been blonde with a white dress, but I can remember it was a female protagonist. She's trying to escape from the place she is in, and if my memory serves me right the room with the hole in the wall she gets stuck in is made out of wood.

Apr 30, 2022
Unfortunately the idea is decently common, especially among erotic horror (as most "escape" games tend to be)

Taking a shot in the dark, could it possibly have been Silence of the Damned? (Guro/Ryona warning)
It probably isn't, but that's the only thing that immediately came to mind.

Do you remember anything else aesthetically speaking? Art style, general tone, whether or not it was erotic horror like I'm guessing?

PatienceAndFaith

May 26, 2022
Unfortunately the idea is decently common, especially among erotic horror (as most "escape" games tend to be)

Taking a shot in the dark, could it possibly have been Silence of the Damned? (Guro/Ryona warning)
It probably isn't, but that's the only thing that immediately came to mind.

Do you remember anything else aesthetically speaking? Art style, general tone, whether or not it was erotic horror like I'm guessing?
I would say it was an erotic horror, I can remember it having a dark tone, I remember that it may have also had some puzzles with one at the end to kill some sort of beast. Thank you for the help

Reactions: Nieren Solanoth
Apr 30, 2022
I would say it was an erotic horror, I can remember it having a dark tone, I remember that it may have also had some puzzles with one at the end to kill some sort of beast. Thank you for the help
Thank for the info!

Sadly, it's not one I'm directly familiar with, best I can guess is one of these:

House of Creepy Monsters
One of Tsuyoi Ko's Games.
Not technically pixel art but Night Road checks most of the boxes

Wish I could help more, if none of these are it, This collection might help.
Failing all that the best I can reccomend is playing with the exact mix of tags searching through the latest updates page, remembering that not everything gets tagged correctly.

That's about the limit of my knowledge, sorry I couldn't help more.