Daz Blender Help With Animating in 3D - What software should I use for this?

bonsaitree

Mar 25, 2024
Hi, I've been learning blender lately and I recently ran into some NSFW lewd animations of anime/game characters and I was wondering what would be the best software to use if I wanted to make animations just like theirs, but with characters that I want to see. The creators I've seen are HornyBesties and Filthx. They're most likely not using the same software, but I was just curious what can I use to make work similar to theirs? HornyBesties is most likely taking models straight from the game and reuses animations, and Filthx looks made from scratch.

I guess my main questions are:

1) What's the best software to make a 3D model of a character and make them look NSFW?
2) What's the best software to animate these 3D models for a beginner?
3) Is there something I could use to take a pre-made 3D model and apply a pre-made animation to it?

BillyCZ7

Mar 25, 2024
I would simply say, do more research, here you will find plenty of forums that already have a complete answer for that question.
1. Character creation is something that can be nicely done by Zbrush.
2. Daz is such a pain in the ass when it comes to animations, so stick to blender.
3. Yes and no :) search in pirate sites like render hub to find premade scripts and files.

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Blender has scripts to export to Unreal Engine and Unity and skeletons and animations that have been around for years and just updated. search for smutbase