Help with character creation

Bakaboboman

Sep 2, 2023
So, I'm trying to create a character for my game, but I'm facing some issues and I'm not 100% satisfied with the final result. Could you give me your opinions? I'm also open to tips from Blender users.
Mycharacter.png

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
you really need to post full body pictures of your character so we can have a proper idea of what we look at lol, but from what I can see here the lower half may be too heavy.

When you think of clothing or armor or any piece of equipment you have to imagine how they function, how much does it weight and does it impede the movement (is it practical or not)

if you want decorative elements better use drapes and ribbons, if you use plates amors the question is "what are you protecting there exactly ?"

The overall shape and dynamic should emphasize the character temperament make it square and rough for though stubborn character, or round and "flow-ish " for softer easy-going personalities.

Don't you have a character sheet ? because if you don't, you really need a character sheet, make a 2d representation of your character with flat colors or very basic shading BEFORE you do the 3d model.

no wind is favorable if you sail with no destination.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bakaboboman