Daz Help with egg belly morph

FurieduDragon

Oct 1, 2021
Hello,
I want to make a morph slider that makes it look like a character has eggs inside her belly, I tried using a custom morph made with Blender, Mesh Grabber, and SimTenero's shape reprojector, but to no avail, so I'm making this thread to ask two questions :

1. Are there any ready-to-use sliders that I didn't find in my research ?
2. If not what would be the easiest way to make one ?

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
Hello,
I want to make a morph slider that makes it look like a character has eggs inside her belly, I tried using a custom morph made with Blender, Mesh Grabber, and SimTenero's shape reprojector, but to no avail, so I'm making this thread to ask two questions :

1. Are there any ready-to-use sliders that I didn't find in my research ?
2. If not what would be the easiest way to make one ?
Place sphere prop inside model, add mesh smoothing to character obj and move sphere as you wish.
Whole model will be smoothed, then some HD morphs can be less visible, moreover some areas (eyelids, nails, navel etc) will be little bit weird.

FurieduDragon

Oct 1, 2021
Place sphere prop inside model, add mesh smoothing to character obj and move sphere as you wish.
Whole model will be smoothed, then some HD morphs can be less visible, moreover some areas (eyelids, nails, navel etc) will be little bit weird.
Thanks, it seems to work fine

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
Create few spheres pose/place them and export as one obj (base prop)
change spheres position and export second obj.
Load first obj and with moph loader load morph (second obj)
You will have multiple balls obj with very easy to create mophs (you can fast export many morphs)

Moreover you can easy create character morph using smoothing tip. It is even better, because when you export smoothed character you can load morph for stomach area only. You must create few morphs transfering sphere to obtain slide effect, and later repeat process for second (third etc) sphere slide)

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
Smoothing tip ? in Daz ?
What I have wrotten in first post - sorry lack of vocabulary.
You can use character and sphere inside to create animation/render without morphs or
place sphere inside model (base resolution and zero pose), hide sphere and export character as an obj. Later use exported char as morph (morph loader)

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
The above method is a good way to create effects, I use a sphere inside a penis to cause deformation.

Here is a simple G9 morph I through together, right now the inflation and bumps are conected.
Use morph loader pro in daz and set the "From" to be blender
2.jpg

1.jpg

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Thanks, will it work on a G8F though ?
No I assumed you where using G9, Egg stomach isn't hard to make.
Do you have a inflation Pregnant morph you use allready

I'll through an inflate morph I allready had in, its not really matched to it so hopefully you have a pregnant morph

Import these as DAZ3D not Blender
3.jpg

You could also Create a bunch of deformers and size the fields accordingly they work like magnets.

Last edited:

FurieduDragon

Oct 1, 2021

I'll through an inflate morph I allready had in, its not really matched to it so hopefully you have a pregnant morph

View attachment 3551924

You could also Create a bunch of deformers and size the fields accordingly they work like magnets.
Yes I have a few inflation morphs, thanks

FurieduDragon

Oct 1, 2021

View attachment 3551924

Okay so it's amazing, but it looks really weird on big shapes, so I think I'll do it with Blender because the other way is a bit long for me, do you remember the brush and the settings you used for it ? If yes could you share them ?
Thanks

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Okay so it's amazing, but it looks really weird on big shapes, so I think I'll do it with Blender because the other way is a bit long for me, do you remember the brush and the settings you used for it ? If yes could you share them ?
Thanks
So I would export the inflation pregnant morph you plan on using into blender and set it as a shape key. (With the base level G8 as your base key.

Then with the pregnant/inflation more set to the level that you want select 4 verticals and use the move function and just grab and pull them without proportional editing on.

It might look to square in blender but remember that is before sub-d is applied resist the urge to smooth it

Having the Pregnant morph loaded into blender will enable you to visualize the direction but more importantly remove it after so your left with just the egg deformations they will look off when the stomach is not inflated but that will allow you to increase or decrease the effect

FurieduDragon

Oct 1, 2021
So I would export the inflation pregnant morph you plan on using into blender and set it as a shape key. (With the base level G8 as your base key.

Then with the pregnant/inflation more set to the level that you want select 4 verticals and use the move function and just grab and pull them without proportional editing on.

It might look to square in blender but remember that is before sub-d is applied resist the urge to smooth it

Having the Pregnant morph loaded into blender will enable you to visualize the direction but more importantly remove it after so your left with just the egg deformations they will look off when the stomach is not inflated but that will allow you to increase or decrease the effect
Okay thanks

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
Thanks
You can export obj to blender or to windows (or OS) folder.
I think Daz => file folder => is fastest and easy way of creating morph. If you need mentioned above pregnant/inflate but you have not please find tip how to create it within few seconds.
Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg

Mesh smoothing can be better then morphs. Below you can compare abdomen bend with pregnant morph, and sphere-smooth G8F without any morphs.
Screenshot_3.jpg

If you wish create mutiple bulges, first create "multiple" prop. Create 3 spheres and export them as an one obj.
Load it to scene and smooth G8 with created prop. Sample below:
Screenshot_4.jpg
Best solution would be creating figure with "3 balls prop" (or more balls if you wish ;) ). Each sphere should be rigged bone. Then you can transfer spheres inside stomach or even face.

Reactions: blobgob