help with the game motorhome

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Does anyone happen to have the preg ending save? I cannot seem to unlock it and am getting frustrated.

epictrollfan

Jan 15, 2024
Got the same problem. Have you found any solution?

View attachment 4123169
sadly, no. i have given up. the only thing i haven't tried is using some save file editor to skip try and skip some progress in the game. in case it's a specific scene or event that causes the crash.

i didn't mention it in my OP but i did try downloading japanese keyboard settings, changing language format and then re-downloading it completely; then extracting the game in a different language in winrar (ctrl + E, iirc). however that didn't work. so i consider that more or less ruled out as a possibility.

i know this is of little help :E i wish you good luck tho. lemme know if you get it working somehow.

LuckyTanuki

Dec 8, 2017
Yo, i think the save is busted I can't select pregnant sex
Do you have the correct version of the game? Should be ver.1.15 assuming you downloaded it right from DLsite. If that doesnt seem to be the problem, you can always cheat the system by forcing the game to recognize that you have that scene completed even if you dont, so it will show up in the list. Try Mtool if you need a good injector tool.

LoliKiller

Mar 18, 2018
sadly, no. i have given up. the only thing i haven't tried is using some save file editor to skip try and skip some progress in the game. in case it's a specific scene or event that causes the crash.

i didn't mention it in my OP but i did try downloading japanese keyboard settings, changing language format and then re-downloading it completely; then extracting the game in a different language in winrar (ctrl + E, iirc). however that didn't work. so i consider that more or less ruled out as a possibility.

i know this is of little help :E i wish you good luck tho. lemme know if you get it working somehow.
Are you on V1.15? Because I can get past day 10 just fine and get a normal ending. If you are on V1.15 and still getting the error, can you share your save file and the steps you took to get that error? Maybe I can try and help.

Rafse2

Oct 22, 2024
Does anyone know specifically the ending where she gets pregnant? Because I wanted to try, unfortunately there is no way for me to get the original version because there is no way for me to buy it due to the currency of my country not having a bank there, the version I have is 1.15 but it is not original.

Sep 11, 2024
Does anyone know specifically the ending where she gets pregnant? Because I wanted to try, unfortunately there is no way for me to get the original version because there is no way for me to buy it due to the currency of my country not having a bank there, the version I have is 1.15 but it is not original.
Look at my messages pls

Reactions: Rafse2

Dondake410

Feb 1, 2024
K so, I played for a bit and got an ending. Not sure which one but probably the Streamer Ending. The dev said on their Cien page that they are working on a voice patch for the game later in the future. It might take a while so I think I'm gonna wait til it's out before continuing the game. It was pretty good other than the choppy MTL, which was fairly legible, and the couple of bugs I encountered during streams, but those will be fixed in the next patch hopefully.

There are seven Endings btw, excluding BAD ENDs:
  • Addiction End (Drugs) and (Alcohol) - Take a lot of drugs or alcohol for the respective end
  • Pregnancy End - Creampie inside Jessie several times
  • Sex Addict End - Have lots of sex with Jessie
  • Streamer End - Have Jessie stream several times daily
  • Rehabilitation End - Work seriously at your job
  • Normal End - Don't achieve any of the above
Some of the endings have priority over others and I think I ordered them correctly as such.
can you or anyone tell me how to trigger the sex scenes?
ive bought all the books and used them and i still havent encountered a single sex scene in the game

Reactions: Ffreddy720