help

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi i have download and install "Cinderella Escape" and i have press the "tilde" key to open the cheat window but no matter how long or often i press this key nothing happened. Only if i press the "Ö" key open a window and as i have try to put this cheat here it comes ever "Command not Found" so pls help me someone who have play this game may it is a other key or idk

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hi i have download and install "Cinderella Escape" and i have press the "tilde" key to open the cheat window but no matter how long or often i press this key nothing happened. Only if i press the "Ö" key open a window and as i have try to put this cheat here it comes ever "Command not Found" so pls help me someone who have play this game may it is a other key or idk
Are you actually pressing the correct button or miss typing the code in the console?
I just tried it and the cheats work fine for me in both Cinderella Escape! R18 & Cinderella Escape 2: Revenge
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah it calles press during the gameplay the '~' (tilde) key to open the command on my keybord from pc i must press Alt Gr and after that i can press the ~ key but it dont work or better it showes me not a cheat pannel to put the cheat there

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah it calles press during the gameplay the '~' (tilde) key to open the command on my keybord from pc i must press Alt Gr and after that i can press the ~ key but it dont work or better it showes me not a cheat pannel to put the cheat there
Just ignore that some keyboards have a different layout or maybe the keybinding is wrong.
e.g it is not the ~ key for me it is ¬
try pressing the key on the left side above the tab key.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
and where is the accent grave? i am from germany irl so idk which key that is
Auf dem deutschen Layout sind die Tasten links oben und rechts oben neben der Backspace Taste
*on the german layout the keys are upper left and next to the backspace key
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.