VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Helping Out The Neighbor [Final] [Ntrgames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

stonehandsjones

Pretty good concept and execution that i...come...back to every now and then looking for a decent NTR experience. It's just the one scene but the models are good and the descriptions are quite good. The setup is almost believable which is honestly rare in these VNs
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Average game, but not a bad one. The game has focused story, plot and single selection for the player, which does not seem like a lot, but is on target.
    The wife is super hot and the guys are the usual models that you have seen before.
    Overall very short but rewarding game if the tags are to your liking.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Lit Dark Age

Story (2/5): Everything is very circumstantial and convenient, it is definitely the weakest part of the game in general

Gameplay (3/5): It is very simple, there are only 2 or even 3 decisions, in my case there are no bugs or inconveniences.

Animations (2/5): It's simple, the woman is super hot and as for the men, at least there is variety. The scenarios are nothing special.

S Stuff (2/5): They are not that good, the way the scenes unfold are a bit forced and very convenient
  4. 4.00 star(s)

kamuk_4185

A decent wanker. Wife's model is attractive. Scenario is to the point. Renders are good enough. Animations are basic though. And the immobile husband with a fixed expression not matching his narration while the action is going on, is somewhat annoying.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

yohanshmurge

This is the work of art. One of the best kinetic novels i ever seen.Tense, steamy narration plus good amount of CG's. This game made my day.Defintely must-play for those who into this kind of genre..
  6. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game was good and the animations were also good but the game is short though. If the game would have been longer I would have enjoyed it more. but is just my personal preference. All over enjoyed the game very much..good work developers.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

gonzeri1979

Loved it, nice graphics, nice characters, nice storytelling, only disappointment when it's over. Would have loved to see more episodes of it. Wifes tits are a little bit too big for me, but that's just taste... wife is hot, story is hot... big THANKS!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Papow

Short game with excellent model,animation and story always come back to play this game

Model : 8/10
    Story: 7/10
    Animation: 10/10

I like girl model a lot
    Looking forward to see developer make long game with this model in the future
  9. 5.00 star(s)

LikeDat

I really loved the story telling in this game. The way the characters felt that they knew each other helped build a dynamic straight away. There was a ease of transitions through scenes to keep you entertained while reading and getting deep into game.

Characters have a nice feel to them and i especially like the way the game maker was able to pack such a intense story in to not a huge game.

The renders are done well and feel like they really hone in on the parts of the scene you would want it to.

A breath of fresh air for this genre of game without being drawn out or overly long.

In future i would hope to see the Artist/Game maker make something longer but with the same general quality, also a few choices for the person playing would be nice to help with immersion.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Vladtaltos

Simple but straight to the point, nice graphics and decent "stereotypical" characters
    Clearly not a game with a high replay ratio, but, it'll do the job. If you have 10 min to loose and like NTR, this is a very decent one
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Your neighbor is horny and your wife is available! Will you encourage her to relieve his stress?

After deciding to consent to watching or kicking your neighbor out, there are no further choices. Instead, the game functions as a kinetic novel with you watching your wife and neighbor let things go too far. At first it was just a handjob, but your neighbor keeps pushing for more!

The writing conveys the progression of the corruption perfectly. At first your wife is a few feet away, extending her arm out to stroke his cock. Soon they're a lot closer. Soon they're on the floor for the handjob. Then your neighbor starts groping her ass. Then he wants to see her ass! I won't spoil the rest but trust me, its incredibly hot and well written.

The plot is like a high quality erotica, but its made even hotter by the visuals! Like when you suggest your wife give him a handjob. She gives you a shocked expression, waiting to see if you're joking. When she realizes you're not, she teases back, she watches and waits to see if you're okay with things. At first she's constantly glancing at you to see if you're okay, but by the end of it she totally forgets you're watching!

Yes there are a handful of typos, but that's not even an issue! You'll be so wrapped up in the moment, eager to read what comes next, you'll hardly notice a mistake or two. I was glued to the screen, and with this level of writing, I can't wait to see what this developer does next.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

HappyNapper

Very short or no story at all. Graphics are good, the wife is hot and sexy. The fat neighbor guy looks ugly .... I didn't have the patience to play the entire game .... got bored and exited it, definitely not a 4-star review for this.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

longjohngold

Super short. The game boils down to a single choice, game over or watch one scene. What I did find interesting though is that as the wife and friend are fucking you mainly hear it being described by the husband - his thoughts and things. The wife was pretty enough but I'm not sure how I feel about the friend being so unattractive, it makes sense to the story that he never gets laid, but not that the wife would fuck him... The renders were decent but like I said very short, not a lot of build up or story to it.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

YummyYummy

This game has a super sexy redhead model and a story that keeps you coming back for more. I really hope this one is added on to in the future.

I would like to see an expansion where the wife ends up pregnant in the coming weeks from that night. Also if he were to add on an alternate path if you turn him down would make this game even better.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Staerin

This is worse than "a little short" as a completed VN. This feels like most VNs at their 0.1 iteration. There is 1 option that either leads to game over or 1 NTR sex scene. There's only like MAYBE 10 minutes of 'novel' in this. I do like the rendering done here... or else I'd definitely go lower than 2 stars.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

SammanIII

I'm not into ntr, if that happened in real life I would probable hurt someone... with that said I viewed myself as bob and it was better for me. it was a good game with Adults shared sexual experiences. Far as I could tell the couple still had a marriage and friendship with the neighbor afterwards... Its not about cheating because all parties involved consented. cons: a little short not many choices.