EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Miu is a university student. She has two sisters, Fubuki and Haruka, and their mother, Sayoko, is a famous fashion designer. One day, Sayoko receives a job offer from a tv production. That is to have a one-day trip to a spa hotel and they shoot it. She accepts the offer, and they visit a small village deep in the mountains. It seems there is a festival, and they get excited to take part in it. But, the festival actually features raping girls randomly for several days. They join it without knowing it...​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-14
Release Date: 2007-11-30
Original Title: ヘルタースケルター~白濁の村~
Aliases: Helter Skelter ~Hakudaku no Mura~
Developer: Guilty -
Translator: Sugoi VN
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.40
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (20 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game requires Japanese locale to run.

DOWNLOAD
Win
(ISO + MTL): - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl8.png smpl9.png

Last edited:

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Can somebody explain what is the difference when there's ahegao tag but there is no corruption tag? To my understanding this means (deep in her heart or not really) the girl never enjoyed the sex but unwillingly feels pleasure until she climax. Or is the ahegao tag independent with corruption tag? Does it just meant she somehow or someway make ahegao face for no reason :ROFLMAO:? Did I get this right?

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
Can somebody explain what is the difference when there's ahegao tag but there is no corruption tag? To my understanding this means (deep in her heart or not really) the girl never enjoyed the sex but unwillingly feels pleasure until she climax. Or is the ahegao tag independent with corruption tag? Does it just meant she somehow or someway make ahegao face for no reason :ROFLMAO:? Did I get this right?
Ahegao just means fucked silly. The dick so good she made a face. It doesn't mean that she wants to hunt that dick down for the rest of her days (which is usually what corruption is, pure innocence -> depravity)

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
They visit a small village deep in the mountains. It seems there is a festival, and they get excited to take part in it.
Miu: "Oh God, nooo! ...The festival actually features raping girls randomly for several days. We should get out of here and call the police."
TV-producer: "My respect for local traditions runs deeper... Camera, Action!" :devilish:

hqdefault_1.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited: