Unity - Completed - Hentai Breeding Simulator [Final] [Cute Pen Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

somebody cares

possibly the worst game (experience wise) i've ever had the displeasure of playing
    • the models aren't great... but maybe? they're passable? just look at the screenshots tbh
    • 100 second (way too long) clicking minigame to earn money (and it's where the h content is. you have to choose between getting money to unlock poses and cameras, or watching the idle animation (the guy isn't in the animation.))
    • memorization quiz (you get to retry though)
    • typing minigame (lol)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Sal Samson

The minigames in this game are horrendous. The graphics are probably ok, but the animations are giving me eye cancer. the length of the minigame is 90 secounds of click right on time. Absolutly aweful!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

WRoberts52

This barely counts as an adult game, much less a "breeding simulator." The "sex" scenes consist of nothing more than a nude anime girl undulating in time to a basic timing game for a minute and a half, then waiting for a loading screen to tell you if the woman was "impregnated" by her erotic dance.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

NotRaze

Im a really big fan of impregnation content, but sadly this is just bad. Animations are very weird/bad, the game itself is needlessly long - the actual impregnation stage takes forever for no good reason, especially since it doesnt do anything other then get you money (which you real quick wont need), you dont actually get to see them pregnant once you impregnate them, and the models are very low quality - they do not even have genitals - which I honestly could ignore if they made up for it with other stuff/visuals, but they do not. Honestly the only part I enjoyed was the typing minigame, but in all honesty its not because its well done, its just cause Im a sucker for speed typing games. By the end, I was getting past the interview, then tabbing out for 2 minutes to type this review. In essence, really not worth the time you sink in sadly, though Im sure the concept itself has alot of potential if the developer ever seeks to do something like this again, there just really needs to be way more work put into it next time.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

FoxiMaster

the concept is cool, but the mini game with entering random words where there is no code blocking only the longest words is weak, apart from that the models are not bad, but models tend to break down when they do anything other than just standing. apart from that, you only get pregnant and that's all, there's no result or a stupid picture, it just says that the character is pregnant and that's it
  6. 2.00 star(s)

DaBouncer

I love pregnancy, I love impregnation, I recognise the models used and whilst they are low quality assets, I can look past that if the game itself is fun or substantial.

This, however, is just bad. The gameplay loop is you double click on a girl, click the correct option 3 times (they stay the same for each girl and the order doesn't matter) and then you need to type random select words within a time limit, and then you are put into a rhythm game, where you click a sliding circle as it's in the center of a bar it goes back and forth along. Do that for 60 seconds and then you get a screen that tells you if the girl got pregnant or not.

So, what's good and bad in each section? Well, in general, the animations are fucking horrendous, every animation looks like the girl is having a fucking stroke or seizure. Some girls in the waiting room seem to have "moods" shown by their standing animation, but you can never tell what mood they're supposed to have the animations are that bad, and that's even if you notice the animation is different.

Now, for the typing, I can type quite fast and accurately if I need to, but even I came close to failing, and that's not even considering the fact that what you type can sometimes hide what you're supposed to type next! The only positive I can say is that the typing timer only starts once you start typing, so you can see what you need to type long in advance, so if you have great memory, that will help.

Next, the rhythm slider. It lasts too fucking long, all you need it for is to earn money, I don't even think it aids in impregnating the girls. So you can probably just go get a drink for 60 seconds to expire if you don't need the money. What is it used for? To unlock cameras in the waiting room (aka unlock more girls) and to unlock sex positions during this section. I mentioned that all the animations are bad, but what I didn't say is that the sex positions have really weird camera angles, and the male is invisible. Finally, the timing for when to click is off. At first, it seemed like correctly timed clicks just gave a random amount of money, but there is a sort of "good/great/perfect" system. Once I realised that, I went from getting $300 per clicker game to $600+ per game. What was at fault is you essentially need to click as the circle is leaving the center of where you're mean to click, so you need to click later than you normally should.

Finally, some final criticisms. The part where it tells you if you impregnated a girl or not takes too long, as well. Girls never have decent fertility, so you will always be attempting at 5%, 10% or 20% chances, 25% or 30% if you're lucky, but those values seem to only be for one girl. You can wait a day to get a girl who isn't in the waiting room to come in, hopefully with a good fertility rate, but there's a minigame attached to skipping a day too, and it is quite impossible. It's like osu! but you count from 1 to 10 and each number appears instantly and has two other incorrect numbers appear at the same time. Oh, and there's a timer which is too short. Good luck!

This game is bad, and is utter shit. The only good thing about the game is the title screen 2D art, that actually looks nice.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

BunnZy

Just no...
    This game is just a bunch of presets and assets that r free to use. It doesnt have any content whatsoever and is barely playable to begin with. It should be labled as no sexual content bc there is none, all there is are some wonky animations and a bit of boobflashing w some jigglephysics. So dont waste ur time...
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Blackbag

The game is definitely not finished yet and requires further development.
    At the moment this game is a waste of time.
    And it is definitely necessary to at least add additional time to complete the mini-games.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Fydo92

This game is horrendously underbaked. Tedious, unfun, unintuitive minigames leading to mandatory waits over buggy, unsatisfying animations with barebones store-bought models.

This is fine if it's like a student project or something, but it's far from being worth anyone's time to actually play.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

notwhoiclaimtobe

the art style doesnt hold up.

the sex is just solo sex, wich is wierd for a breeding game.

the mechanics dont get explained and there is not way to find out how the girls get to the "breeding" other then clicking and hoping.

the breeding scene itself is a timed clicking game with a very narrow window and there is no penis.