Unity Completed Hentai Breeding Simulator [Final] [Cute Pen Games]

1.30 star(s) 10 Votes

paicadra

Jun 9, 2018
hmm, had hopes for this but honestly its a pointless effort unless you are trying improve your typing a bit. Technically has "pregnancy" but not visually, you impregnate the girls and they disappear making it all feel meaningless unless the act of breeding alone gets you off.
Less of a game and more of an exercise in frustration.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
If you ever see a game with the model shown in the first preview, it isn't even worth a download. Everything I've seen her in is a bad asset flip with terrible animations.
Not always, there's a few fairly good games on Dlsite that use these character models, there's one dev in particular that even makes the rest of game match the bad quality look, which sounds like it'd be a bad move, but it actually works, makes the game less jarring to look at, I'd rather a consistant art style even if bad than seeing a clean edged background and then pixelated models.

This game, however, yeah it's bad.

Reactions: flannan

spams2010

Feb 2, 2022
Uh, this game is piece of shit. This code reminds me of yandere simulator...
BTW, in attachment u can find cheat mod:
  • Skip typing game;
  • Skip breeding game (you can farm money from clicking anywhere);
  • Increase timer for closing clinic game;
  • Decrease timer in breeding game (Are u rly need 100seconds with shitty animations?).
Installation: Just replace original file \HentaiBreedingSimulator_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll

teeafasdsa

Aug 16, 2019
what is the hack ? i though this game is like make mc strong and grind by fck the female npc but it just a type game im really disappointed

Slutsuho

Mar 25, 2020
I'm all for preservation of media, but... this doesn't even rise to the level of licensed PS2/Wii shovelware, so I'm just sorta wondering why anyone bothered uploading this trash.

1.30 star(s) 10 Votes