Unity - Completed - Hentai Crush [v2.0.1 + DLC] [Mature Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

jekm321

i liked the girls, and it was worth jacking to, -1 star since some games u just get shit bubbles and are forced to lose, -1 (would be .5 but not an option x_x) star for the reward scene since i dont like how it is forced to move to the next scene and not as i wish once the meter is full if i put auto on since i dont want to jack off with my left hand5
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Quiller

Honestly, I think the other reviewers were either being too harsh, or there is improvement with the current version. Yeah, the translation has its issues and the sex scenes aren't super-interactive, but the animation on them is better than most of the games on here, and the puzzles are neither super-easy nor unbeatable. I found a few bugs, but they weren't game ending and didn't really detract from the game much. Considering at the end I was hoping for some new unlocked girls, or the possibility to unlock additional sex scenes with the current girls, it couldn't have been that bad. I wouldn't want to pay $20 for this game, but for a buck or for free, it provides some entertainment.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

くもり空

Honestly, I can't even say this is an average game. It's a cheap copy of HuniePop and HuniePop is already a cheap game on itself (sue me). At least with HuniePop we had actual girls and not these robotic pieces of cardboard. The voice lines are repetitive, the different personalities are just a bunch of stereotypes glued together with spit, the gameplay is boring, the dialogues are cringy, the translation is mediocre, everything is just pointless and low effort.
    The art looks good even though I'm not a fan of this Liang Xing vibe I get, but that's pretty much it.

Just avoid this game, otherwise just unlock the gallery when starting a new game and fap your worries away.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Charrok

Just awful.. A poor copy of "Huniepop"..

Fair enough, the art is pretty. But the gameplay is terrible.
    The bubble popping game is slightly fun but, not precise at all. Something that's slighly infuriating.

It seems they have tried to make a Huniepop copy with a twist, but failed.
    Maybe if it was polished quite a bit before release, it would have been somewhat enjoyable..
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Eleum Loyce

Another poorly executed Huniepop clone, with a bubble shooter minigame instead of match 3. The personalities of the women are stereotypical and boring, not to mention there are a few noticeable typos and sentence structure can be kinda wacky. The artwork is decent but that's literally the only reason I would give this anything other than 1 star. Better off googling the CG yourself, not even worth a free download in my opinion.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Heavenlet

This game's weird. You learn all these trivia things about the girls but it's never used for anything other than spamming gifts on them whereas Huniepop had the girls continuously check what you remember about them to make you feel guilty if you got it wrong, and is just a nice little interaction to have.
    The H-scene pacing is really weird due to the meter build-up being yanky as fuck. In general, this game is just buy gifts, spam them on the girls for 5 hearts, repeat - so not much to do at all. Games of this genre at times would at least have quirky or silly dialogue to make up for the overall gameplay and setting, in this one every girl feels both dull and stiff to talk to, just from having a look at their designs you could probably tell everything about them, so they barely add anything to the plate through interaction whatsoever.
    After each successful date, the girls just randomly start stripping out of nowhere, which apparently is supposed to be a reward? Dunno, doesn't feel rewarding whatsoever other than out of place without any build up to it or development, or at least some kind of context.
    Overall, the game feels soulless and has no charm to it, which is a bit of a shame as you'd think if someone was trying to make another carbon copy in this market, they'd at least take notes of what made the games before it successful or even slightly fun to play. The only good takeaway I got from this is that the art itself ain't too shabby, though very safe and mundane in terms of H-scenes, not to mention how little there is to unlock in the first place. Can squeeze your hog to it, I guess. The game's on sale for 0,95€ anyways, so not much to lose here if you were to buy it.

Thanks for the upload though!
  7. 1.00 star(s)

helixfossil

Its just Huniepop as a bubble shooter, and that's being generous. This game has none of Huniepop's writing, art style, or sense of humour.

Probably the biggest issue I have with the game, however, is that the current version has not had its anti-piracy measures patched out, so every time you get to 5 stars the game just freezes.

In short, it's best to avoid this game until that's fixed, and I'll happily bump my review to 3 or 4 stars once the anti-piracy measures are patched out and I can, y'know, finish the game.