Unreal Engine Completed Hentai Cyberpunk [Final] [seedwall]

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
... Can we really call this Cyberpunk? I mean, I kind of expect Cyberpunk to have some kind of visual aesthetic and cohesion you know?

Reactions: Veniat

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
... Can we really call this Cyberpunk? I mean, I kind of expect Cyberpunk to have some kind of visual aesthetic and cohesion you know?
Yeah, I wouldn't call this cyberpunk at all, it's just trying to cash in after Cyberpunk 2077. It's just a naked chick running around with a gun and some robots from the images, that definitely isn't cyberpunk unless it sticks to the aethetic.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
When you can't even afford Cyberpunk 2077 so you play this instead. lol

EDIT:
I've never been a fan of plain 'naked battle' games, I want to enjoy at least an outfit destruction feature, and when I beat the shit out of a female enemie, then fuck her, I'd have to say "I WON". I mean I want to be rewarded for playing well. :devilish:
Um do you know any " plain 'naked battle' games " I like them

Waxwheel

Feb 26, 2020
so it doesn't have "no sexual content" tag... does that mean there IS sex, not just run'n'gun naked?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
those dead eyes of this lady in the first and last screenshot...

"please kill me! please, someone kill me already!"....
People only say that on line. They never walk into a Biker Bar or go to a riot, and yell "please kill me! please, someone kill me already!" Just saying.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
People only say that on line. They never walk into a Biker Bar or go to a riot, and yell "please kill me! please, someone kill me already!" Just saying.
they say it online, because it´s a qoute from southpark, where in one episode a clone says "kill me" and the original quote is from the movie "the fly"(60s), where, at the end of the movie, he says "help me", but in "alien", there is a cloned man, who says "kill me! please kill me already!"..

it´s confusing, but like you see, these are just movie qoutes. nothing else

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey eventhough the game is a ripoff ,at least that part with the naked girl in a futuristic jungle forest gave me a inspiration to create a thread where we talk about a different premise in a game similar to this one that has a naked girl fighting robots but with sex elements https://f95zone.to/threads/lets-com...o-hentai-cyberpunk-but-with-a-premise.100365/ check it out and give your take of the game with a naked girl fighting a robot.

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
There is only one thing which I like in this game: a "tramp stamp" tattoo on girl's back. :LOL: Too bad it can be seen so rarely in erotic/pron games.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
'sci-fi' is not synonymous with 'cyberpunk'. I suspect the dev is going to take a lot of shit until he understands the nuance.

Cyberserker

Jun 28, 2018
'sci-fi' is not synonymous with 'cyberpunk'. I suspect the dev is going to take a lot of shit until he understands the nuance.
I actually came here to say that. Cyberpunk has a noir aesthetic, and deals with themes of transhumanism and out of control anarchocapitalism. "High tech, low life" as the expression goes. In cyberpunk the evil empire that's oppressing everyone is McDonald's (Who for some reason still hasn't fixed their ice cream machine yet by 2164), and you have so many robot parts you're not even sure if you're technically human anymore, or what human even means.

Think Blade Runner and Johnny Mnemonic, not Star Trek and Pacific Rim.

Last edited:

FuckMeSis

Jun 30, 2017
When you can't even afford Cyberpunk 2077 so you play this instead. lol

EDIT:
I've never been a fan of plain 'naked battle' games, I want to enjoy at least an outfit destruction feature, and when I beat the shit out of a female enemie, then fuck her, I'd have to say "I WON". I mean I want to be rewarded for playing well. :devilish:
Do you have game suggestions with what you mentioned in the edit?