Seeking Hentai game suggestions

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Looking for hentai game suggestions. Preferably uncensored but not required.
Prefer younger looking women to older women.
Not into tenticles or sc fi.
Any recommendations would be sorely appreciated. Thanks in advance you glorious sick twisted perverts.
Bonus points for incest games or questionable age games( loli). Yer im sick in the head show me someone who isnt lol

Reactions: Dudje

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Kind of vague.
I've heard Bernd and the Mystery of Unteralterbach might be worth a try if you can find it though haven't played it myself.
Are primarily text games fine? In that case Degrees of Lewdity could be nice(since you can disable tentacles).
I guess A Tale of Eden comes to mind as possibly being what you'd like, mainly just for being the most recent game with younger looking character that I remember playing.
Evenicle, oh wait, pretty sure that has tentacles in it.
Oh right, incest made me remember that Imouto Paradise 1 and 2 are probably exactly what you're looking for though can't remember if it was censored or not.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Octoberween. There are at least two different games, released on 2017 and 2018. The first one is top-notch.
Bernd and the Mystery of Unteralterbach is also good: technically, it is not hentai though (it features western art).

No links, sorry: forum rules.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I think, when 'Bernd and the mystery....' is downloadable, than it is reworked now because in the past the German state has closed the BerndSoft-page for a while.