EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
In the game, you take over the role of a young sorcerer that gets possessed by a demon. A demon that feeds of lust and makes you seduce and corrupt women to gain more power. But there is more behind it, as you soon uncover that the demon is part of something larger than you would have ever thought. Throwing you in the midst of a grand conspiracy that could change the course of history.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-20
Release Date: 2019-10-10
Developer: 395games
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Length: At least 3 hours
Other Games: MIST - Children of Morn
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac : - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Thanks to @UncleVT for helping me with my stupid questions.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_7.png WorldMap.Tiles.png Screenshot_8.png morganeevent01sz03.png teachevent02sz03.png teachevent01sz06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the story doesnt sound different than many others game based on description. Many game sued the demon that is feed by lust using MC to have sex with girls and all that charm magic and stuff...

i jump in to see if its different or not. and be back with my "nobody give a shit" opinion :p

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
the story doesnt sound different than many others game based on description. Many game sued the demon that is feed by lust using MC to have sex with girls and all that charm magic and stuff...

i jump in to see if its different or not. and be back with my "nobody give a shit" opinion :p
I am looking forward to your feedback!

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
The visuals from the preview pictures give me a strange feeling.

It look like it's made out of clay figurines (navel-less witch, background trees, hairs). And it make quite a big contrast when you look at high quality water/saliva effect.

Give a sort of early-century Dreamwork's cartoon feeling (wallace and gromit, chicken run)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
sigh...

i.. dont know. i dont know what to think about it.
game is cool. story seems ok, graphics are nice cartoonish. humour is good.
the music however.... is extremly loud

i honestly dont know what to say. seems like a nice game.... guess i see more in futur. one thing is for sure :

DO NOT PLAY THE GAME WITH MUSIC/SOUND ON . i know that would miss a bit of the humour and all, but god sake its sooo loud. i cant hear anything now..

keep up, for now, its promissing and nice.

fix the sound down and the lots of typos and its great :)

ps :

Reactions: Gabaw

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
sigh...

i.. dont know. i dont know what to think about it.
game is cool. story seems ok, graphics are nice cartoonish. humour is good.
the music however.... is extremly loud

i honestly dont know what to say. seems like a nice game.... guess i see more in futur. one thing is for sure :

DO NOT PLAY THE GAME WITH MUSIC/SOUND ON . i know that would miss a bit of the humour and all, but god sake its sooo loud. i cant hear anything now..

keep up, for now, its promissing and nice.

fix the sound down and the lots of typos and its great :)

ps :
I'll look into it for the future, but can't you tone it down yourself? Or do you mean the mix?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'll look into it for the future, but can't you tone it down yourself? Or do you mean the mix?
well i use headphone, and my volume is in mid (normal for all games) , but that game is very loud to me.
not only the music but also the various effect (like the surprise sound effect, i cant describe it, but its the effect we can hear when the small girl say she is our teacher "like WTF ? *sound effect*")
some musics also appear more loud than others.
for exempl, the calm music when talk with a girl (only girl on screen with black and white) is not as loud as action music.
the main title music is by far the most loud of all. ( hear that sound soo much on youtube XD )

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
well i use headphone, and my volume is in mid (normal for all games) , but that game is very loud to me.
not only the music but also the various effect (like the surprise sound effect, i cant describe it, but its the effect we can hear when the small girl say she is our teacher "like WTF ? *sound effect*")
some musics also appear more loud than others.
for exempl, the calm music when talk with a girl (only girl on screen with black and white) is not as loud as action music.
the main title music is by far the most loud of all. ( hear that sound soo much on youtube XD )
Yeah, I can see that. I personally don't have a problem with the mix, but I do tend to have my volume really low all the time. So I can see that happening for you^^

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Aesthetically really beautiful and unique, but, sadly, I can't play this. A couple of fetishes I really can't play through.

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Aesthetically really beautiful and unique, but, sadly, I can't play this. A couple of fetishes I really can't play through.
Could you tell me which? The game isn't too heavy all in all. Maybe I can dispell your doubts. But I can obviously understand if you just don't want to!

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes