395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I appear to have gotten myself stuck in an infinite loop: I need to get permission to go outside from Cordelia, but i can't talk to her until i get some game for the stair guys, presumably i need to go outside to do so (that or i have no clue where it is) likewise i can't do anything with library chick until i've been outside. also how do i improve my power?
Here is what you have to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
so i don't need to worry about the relationship improving to earn her trust? neat 'cause the regular talking didn't affect the relationship: only the spend time with in the evening does
No, it is important. But when you are at the before mentioned point you have already spent enough time with her.

Nightcloak

Jul 27, 2017
No, it is important. But when you are at the before mentioned point you have already spent enough time with her.
see it keeps telling me i need to earn her trust still, guess i'll play around with the variables see what's up

edited: okay found the problem: apparently if you focus on raising your relationship and raise it /past the required amount/ you get locked out of it might be a bug to look into

Last edited:

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
see it keeps telling me i need to earn her trust still, guess i'll play around with the variables see what's up
Tell me if you find out. I am really not sure myself now. Technically speaking it is impossible to get stuck there, as the flag for leaving the castle gets triggered before you need to get the game. So it would be really interesting to know where the bug occurs. So... Sorry, don't know how to help you^^

Nightcloak

Jul 27, 2017
Tell me if you find out. I am really not sure myself now. Technically speaking it is impossible to get stuck there, as the flag for leaving the castle gets triggered before you need to get the game. So it would be really interesting to know where the bug occurs. So... Sorry, don't know how to help you^^
edited the post: if you don't ask at the specific relationship level (teachaffection variable) that allows you to go out and instead continue spending time with her going even one relationship point over puts her back at the "i don't trust you" dialogue

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
edited the post: if you don't ask at the specific relationship level (teachaffection variable) that allows you to go out and instead continue spending time with her going even one relationship point over puts her back at the "i don't trust you" dialogue
Not sure what you mean. going out isn't tied to the value itself, but a flag gets triggered once you have the appropriate amount of affection with her and you can't skip that. I just looked over it to make sure.

Nightcloak

Jul 27, 2017
Not sure what you mean. going out isn't tied to the value itself, but a flag gets triggered once you have the appropriate amount of affection with her and you can't skip that. I just looked over it to make sure.
gotcha then the tldr is save editing/console commands to skip the grind skew the flags, it was one of the things that bothered me is it is /very/ grindy at the current time: it took me a fair bit of monotony just to get the points where they needed to be

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Very nice, plenty of content for a first release. I like the art style, it's different but works well. The "guys as mushrooms" thing is a bit weird though. Some things I would suggest is having the stats visible on the maps, and also having somewhere to check the stats of the girls; maybe a screen for that when talking to Eve? Also some way to distinguish narration from the Sorcerer's thoughts, which is kind of relevant when one character can hear them. The amount of money you get for working on the books is quite small compared to the prices of things you need to buy.
What I think of the girls:
395games there are a few bugs I came across;
Screenshot from 2019-05-27 03-32-25.png Screenshot from 2019-05-27 03-32-37.png
These don't show the right speaker
Also, the questions to ask about the key to the roof remain an option to ask even after you already have the key.

Reactions: Scyra

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Very nice, plenty of content for a first release. I like the art style, it's different but works well. The "guys as mushrooms" thing is a bit weird though. Some things I would suggest is having the stats visible on the maps, and also having somewhere to check the stats of the girls; maybe a screen for that when talking to Eve? Also some way to distinguish narration from the Sorcerer's thoughts, which is kind of relevant when one character can hear them. The amount of money you get for working on the books is quite small compared to the prices of things you need to buy.
What I think of the girls:
395games there are a few bugs I came across;
View attachment 311218 View attachment 311219
These don't show the right speaker
Also, the questions to ask about the key to the roof remain an option to ask even after you already have the key.
Thanks for the feedback, I will take it to heart. I fixed the bugs, but won't upload the version just yet. I will probably do it in the release of episode 2.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
So here is the thing you obviously don't have to look at it, I can see why that is off-putting. But here is my little try to still interest you.
But in the end it is your call, I really don't want to persuade to do anything you don't want to.
If that's all I recommend cranking those fetishes up to 11. lol

Lokputy

Sep 21, 2017
I see the "Furry" Tag, where is the Screenshot of the Furry Character, and how good is that content?
Right now its like two very short interactions with her. No content really at all. It seems that she'll be further explored in the next update.

Lokputy

Sep 21, 2017
Just finished and was wondering if you were able to do anything inside the shady alley besides knocking? Admittedly I only tried it like twice but the text didn't indicate any specific requirements so I gave up.

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Just finished and was wondering if you were able to do anything inside the shady alley besides knocking? Admittedly I only tried it like twice but the text didn't indicate any specific requirements so I gave up.
Right now there is nothing more to do but knock, but there will be in episode 2. If you want to know what's going on in development head over to my patreon.

Reactions: Lokputy

Hexica

Feb 22, 2018
Kinda iffy about the furry tag, since I'm not into that, but I'll download this nonetheless. Cute witches are always a win.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes