vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Could you tell me which? The game isn't too heavy all in all. Maybe I can dispell your doubts. But I can obviously understand if you just don't want to!
Mind control, BDSM, Humiliation. When I see that combo, I know it's too heavy for me.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Mind control, BDSM, Humiliation. When I see that combo, I know it's too heavy for me.
So here is the thing you obviously don't have to look at it, I can see why that is off-putting. But here is my little try to still interest you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But in the end it is your call, I really don't want to persuade to do anything you don't want to.

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I like the renders (girls and backgrounds), a nice change from most 3D games, a good idea to go with Blender.
It's a bit grindy in current state but I recognize this game works around it pretty well, imo aim for 70% of the current amount of grind in this episode and I think that should be a pretty good amount to work with.
As for me rest, too early to say anything but the gameplay loop could be quite interesting with some updates down the line, still enjoyable in current state though.
Thanks, I was really unsure of the grind amount and constantly changing the numbers, hearing that is quite helpful.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Really good start. The models are unique and sexy, the story seems pretty good, and there's a decent amount of content right now. The grind is a bit much, and the story is quite linear and requires you to do everything rather than choosing a path/girl.

Right now I think the girls give in way too easily. I always found trainer games to be extremely unbelievable, and even though your character can magically influence them toward sex, it makes the characters feel one dimensional when they almost immediately want to get fucked.

Argoroth Bantas

May 31, 2017
I appear to be lost, I need to go outside, but I don't know what to click on. I was already told about the forest, but I can't seem to go outside. Am I missing something?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
and there it is..THE quote we here at F95 live live by "one man to fuck them all" this game "gets us" about damn time!!! soooo..HAREM!!! also..i actually like the art(except the mushrooms i am sure were NOT real)

Reactions: Brummi and boober69
Oct 3, 2017
I loved the style and the world building is very deep. It is obvious a lot of thought was put into it.

I loved the scenes (except whipping, but that's just not my thing).

I loved how easy it is to navigate but school map needs a seperate button to leave into the world map.

I loved mushroom idea.

I loved the use of the fluids.

I loved the pacing of relationships and the dialogues between MC and others.

But;

If you don't cheat, it becomes too grindy after a while.

You see your stats but you don't see the girls' stats. So you have no idea if you've reached the end of their content when you spend time with them.

This game definitely needs animations! Even if they consist of 3 frames per scene, having animations is a must.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
needs a hint system..grinded my POWAH(err skill?) to 12 now and my stars?(money?) to over 100 have clicked everything i can and done every action available yet no oral or bsdm yet..what am i missing?...LOL so far its just cumming all over Loli's sweet ass body and watching wild-dame cum in class..lol

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
the music however.... is extremly loud
"Huh, how bad can it truly be?"
Still had ringing in my ears a minute after quickly ALT-F4ing out of the main menu. Should have taken your warning more seriously.. Volume is set so that I can have a conversation with someone in the room and maintain a normal indoor voice, while for instance AIMP is playing EDM at its max volume.
The main menu is on par with Outblast(But this has the benefit of slowly building up, not 0->100 instantly). Guess that is somewhat of a compliment?

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
If you don't cheat, it becomes too grindy after a while.
You see your stats but you don't see the girls' stats. So you have no idea if you've reached the end of their content when you spend time with them.
This game definitely needs animations! Even if they consist of 3 frames per scene, having animations is a must.
needs a hint system..
Both big points I was really unsure about. I will definitely look into ways to improve them in the next episode.
And I can turn the music down as well^^
If you are not sure what to do,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nightcloak

Jul 27, 2017
I appear to have gotten myself stuck in an infinite loop: I need to get permission to go outside from Cordelia, but i can't talk to her until i get some game for the stair guys, presumably i need to go outside to do so (that or i have no clue where it is) likewise i can't do anything with library chick until i've been outside. also how do i improve my power?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes