oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
heres a rant

eve doesnt go away, like god fucking damn it go away please. its like the radio guide in bad video games constantly butting in to tell you what to do,what to think, what to feel! and its almost always being something you were already thinking and were already going to do. quit robbing me of my notchoices. or at the very least have an option to turn her off. she really does ruin everything... after while you think "okay, im at that point of the game where i finished the main talking and i can just hang out do the trainer vn adventure thing and maybe only talk to eve for plot stuff since theres an option to talk to her alone " but no, shes still around for every other line of text.

in a way the mc is also guilty of this, like you can sort write in sometimes if he does or doesnt want to do X if it isnt clear that doing X isnt part of the game but mc will often write how he feels about something you just read and something you can make your own feelings about. arent these games supposed to be more ambiguous in the writing for the main character so the player can feel more like theyre the ones doing the stuff? like if hes has to feel a way about something shouldnt i have the choice on how?
at the very least could you separate the general narration from his voice so i know what to ignore.

TLDR: the constant narration and reaction from eve and the main character is bad, tone it down... please.

Reactions: Cuckmeinster

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
New version is out on patreon for 5$ backers (which i'm not :()

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
anybody found jinseng? also there seems to be a problem with the forest "follow the road, and go to the right" you get an error. :

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
anybody found jinseng? also there seems to be a problem with the forest "follow the road, and go to the right" you get an error. :
Jinseng is there, just keep looking and thanks for the info. I am gonna fix that immediately!

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
is there any chance u could give a hint i've gone into the forest over 120 times now and i've not found jinseng

D

Deleted member 451676

Oh, my. I love how this game looks. Nice change of pace Daz and Honey Select.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Jinseng is there, just keep looking and thanks for the info. I am gonna fix that immediately!
so did you find a fix? because i want to keep playing i guest i can cheat jinseng in but it seem wrong ok look for where it say how much jinseng you got is hard so much code and much of it coded

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
so did you find a fix? because i want to keep playing i guest i can cheat jinseng in but it seem wrong
Yeah, Jinseng wasn't the problem. The fix was something different, I already changed it. If you still have it, there is also no problem. It is only a different way of getting an herb you can get with another route.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Pretty great experience. I love the aesthetic and expressions the girls have and wish more games had this style. The quality of genital models is sub-par which dampens the enjoyment of some scenes.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'll check this out. Though from the images the girls look like they're made of plastic or latex. Like they're dolls instead of people.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
How do i unlock the option to buy alcohol?
after talking to the alchemy teacher about ingredients, keep sneaking into town and exploring at night, you'll find the shop eventually.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes