ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Sorry. I tried. I just can't play a game where everyone looks like they have an air nozzle to blow them up. They look far too 'made of rubber' to me.

Blazehoof

Oct 20, 2017
No matter what I do, I can't get the alcohol store to show up, so here are the alchemy relevant console commands:

simplealcohol = x
sunshine = x
moonlight = x
groundnestle = x
birchroot = x
jinseng = x

Where x is the number you want.

Chifilly

Oct 8, 2017
For people having issues finding the alcohol store, it seems the issue is that you used the "Explore Town" option too many times in the previous version, and it blocked the progression. In the console put
Code:
looktown = 0
(3 might work too, but only tested it with 0) and then the Explore Town option will come back. Go to the town at night and use Explore Town and you'll find the alcohol store after a few times

Last edited:
Reactions: blackmeow13

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of A Tale of Eden Episode 1-2

Reactions: Kimuto

Toaster22

Jan 21, 2017
Couldn't get far in this. Lots of dialogue to click through. There's a shipwreck and a demon sends me to some new world. There's an girl with an apple. I had to choose whether to help her or not. I did. The art wasn't very interesting, so I gave up.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Episode II is out, i made a Mega link.

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
Loved the update, and the fact that there seems to be decent story progression. Guess that happens with a smaller cast.

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
For people having issues finding the alcohol store, it seems the issue is that you used the "Explore Town" option too many times in the previous version, and it blocked the progression. In the console put
Code:
looktown = 0
(3 might work too, but only tested it with 0) and then the Explore Town option will come back. Go to the town at night and use Explore Town and you'll find the alcohol store after a few times
how to get the console out? Shift+o didn't work, not sure otherwise....

Chifilly

Oct 8, 2017
how to get the console out? Shift+o didn't work, not sure otherwise....
Go into the renpy > common folder and edit 00console.rpy and change line 108 from False to True (it should say config.console = False by default). That's the only way I know of doing it, maybe there's an easier way someone else knows

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
You know, I actually really like this game. I didn't think I was gonna like the models at first but after getting in, they weren't too bad. I do wish the faces had a few more emotional reactions, but they are still fine for now as you are still getting the story fleshed out. A few typos here and there, but again same as previous sentence heh, those can be fixed a little later with a patch.

I do think it would be nice if it took a little more to, get into their pants, but I understand some like a little quicker release than others lol...looks around nervously.

All in all, it's not bad and shaping up, please keep up the good work.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I got:

Cat
Groping
Blowjob

Cordelia
"The first night"
Whipping
Photoshoot
Thighjob

Morgane