Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
It is actually finished. On my Patreon it is already episode 04. The update will be public on the 17th of October.

And yes it is a short game with a somewhat hasty ending, as I explained in my post. I might come back, but I don't want to commit to that. I am sorry if that annoys anyone, but I just couldn't keep working with the bad foundation I build half a year ago.
I got much better in every aspect of development and need the space to make a game where I know I am giving it 100%.
I very much enjoyed this one and can't wait to see your next effort!

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
I really enjoyed the full game. Decent characters, decent (if cliche) plot, and good H scenes. And probably even more importantly, you seem like a dev who knows their limits, and is planning accordingly for future projects. I'm impressed with what you came out with, and will happily follow your next project!

Oct 3, 2017
When I go out at night, there is nothing to do in the city and that's why I can't get the ship ready. Also there isn't anybody that sells alcohol. Is my game bugged? I cheated the ingridients because there was nothing in the city at night. I don't want to start a new game so if my game is bugged I'd appreciate a save from the start of chapter 4.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Not bad, entertaining, albeit with some very weird dialogue choices.

That ending though...the MC's character / personality just completely flipped out, it made no fucking sense.

And not actually doing anything with Eve is equally weird. I'm assuming the whole thing was just basically rushed to a finish at that point.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Animations are actually a big part of what I am doing now. I learned to use Blenders new render engine and can now easily make animations even with my old PC. The scenes in episode 04 are already animated with 25fps and the new game will follow suit.
I hope you continue the story because i really liked it.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Animations are actually a big part of what I am doing now. I learned to use Blenders new render engine and can now easily make animations even with my old PC. The scenes in episode 04 are already animated with 25fps and the new game will follow suit.
Will the new game feature (a) loli(s) again? Really enjoyed this game, the mushroom guys were a great joke/style choice!

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Will the new game feature (a) loli(s) again? Really enjoyed this game, the mushroom guys were a great joke/style choice!
Yes, it will! But in a later update, as the game will start of with one girl. I want more time to focus on every single girl so it will take a few episodes.

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I hope you continue the story because i really liked it.
I will see, but as I wrote earlier I don't know if I will pick it up again. It isn't that I wouldn't want to, but I won't commit now and risk hating that promise later on. But I think that future storys will only get more involved, as I will finally take my time to plan and develop the plot.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I will see, but as I wrote earlier I don't know if I will pick it up again. It isn't that I wouldn't want to, but I won't commit now and risk hating that promise later on. But I think that future storys will only get more involved, as I will finally take my time to plan and develop the plot.
Fair enough. Then i have to wait and see with what you will come up. ;)

Beaupere

Mar 7, 2019
This was ... short yes but nice. TBH i cheated my way to avoid the grinding (Save editor online) but the unique style of art really did it for me, I'm looking forward to the next project.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
There are quite a few spelling and grammatical errors in this "Final" version (which I hope just means "complete" and bug fixes will be made; if not I might have to do them myself at some point).

I also ran into at least one code error that resulted in an exception affecting Chapter 5; see below spoiler for details:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: burrito107

burrito107

May 20, 2018
Ha! I was just about to post this too, but you beat me to it. A search didn't turn up your post though, I guess because the error is in the spoiler tag - not sure why that would be.

In any case, the error related to the var hildeevent02seen, so putting that here so a search finds it.

There are quite a few spelling and grammatical errors in this "Final" version (which I hope just means "complete" and bug fixes will be made; if not I might have to do them myself at some point).

I also ran into at least one code error that resulted in an exception affecting Chapter 5; see below spoiler for details:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018

The final does mean complete. It is just named that because of the way I name files on my PC. Apart from that I will see that I fix the error, but that may take a while, depending on when I have free time to do it. Thanks for pointing it out though, might help others.

The spelling will probably not be fixed. Right now I don't have enough time to go over the entire script. I can barely handle life, work and a new game at the same time. As a result fixing the spelling is not a top priority for me at the moment and I can't really see that changing in the near future.
But I will address that issue in my new game and have already planned more time to properly check everything.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes