Vinput3D

Jan 7, 2019
I really enjoyed this game, especially because of the diverse types of girls & the loli. Can't wait to see your next project!

Harard

Aug 23, 2016
A Tale of Eden [Final] [395games] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~719MB
Download ~70MB
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
The Mega links are dead (account terminated)

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I really enjoyed this game up until the ending where the mc just took an uncharacteristic turn imo as well as the abrupt ending where you think a new chapter will start. That really dissapointed me tbh I was really getting into it and hoping for finishing the final arc then maybe picking either a harem route or picking one girl.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Some typos
On top of me sat a Women. Yes a women
I assume both "women"s should be "woman" and not be capitalized.

Her body looked kind of cramped and it took me a second to see she was holding her site, where a long cut had ripped open her clothes.
I don't really understand what a cramped body means and "site" should probably be "clothes" unless site has some obscure meaning I'm unaware of.

Great, so my "free time" will be spend learning
spend -> spent

But the Situation presented to me seemed... appealing.
situation being capitalized seems unusual but I suppose it might not be an error if the earlier Women and this means that you have some sort of method for deciding when to capitalize in non-standard way.

Primarily founin Estheim and the underground
founin -> found in

A deadly and precise technique, that lives of the calamity the red night left
is wrong but not sure how.

a small weekly summ
summ -> sum

older and more powerfull then you.
powerfull then -> powerful than

For that teeming energy every beeing and object in the world carried.
beeing -> being

the most powerfull command I could muster.
powerfull -> powerful

I dind't want any problems
dind't -> didn't

I neither no her name nor face,
no -> know (might still be a bit off)

but I know ho it belongs too.
ho it belongs too. -> who it belongs to.

Beeing...?
Beeing -> Being

exterminatd
-> exterminated

You where sunbathing right?
where -> were

Many Lings life there
life -> live

A single live isn't worth much
live -> life

Alchemy cann be really exciting
cann -> can

something neet
neet -> neat

Anyway artstyle is great and story seems interesting.
Kind of wish it was an option to play along during Cordelia's intro and not realize she's really your teacher until later(or never?).
Took me a while to notice the package at the Wynnes was a clickable thing.

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
I don't really understand what a cramped body means and "site" should probably be "clothes" unless site has some obscure meaning I'm unaware of.
Disclaimer: I have this thread on watch but I haven't played it yet so I'm going on context here.
This sounds like she's clutching a wound, "site" is clearly "side", which explains why she "looks cramped", likely bending a bit to reach and showing tension, though "cramped" is definitely not the right word.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I was quite enjoying this game until you gain access to the roof and reunite with the cat girl. After that it seems like the game turns into half long winded visual novel half pointless grinding. Does progression with the teacher or librarian ever continue again? I find the alchemy girl to be pretty meh and the cat girl to be pretty unattractive, even ugly. No real interest in them.

Jun 5, 2019
So how do I earn the teacher's trust? I keep doing work but nothing happens.

EDIT: Figured that out but like... 2000 stars? what?

Last edited:

Adam8206

Aug 3, 2018
Had two big glitches so far through my playthrough, the teachers "the first night" leads to the whipping event for some reason, had to go in and change the name she uses for us manually, and the manor scene with cat in episode 2 straight up won't let me keep going

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/manor.rpy", line 252, in script
call screen manor01suchbild01
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/custom.screens.rpy", line 324, in execute
screen manor01suchbild01():
File "game/custom.screens.rpy", line 324, in execute
screen manor01suchbild01():
File "game/custom.screens.rpy", line 328, in execute
imagebutton auto "buttons/manor/suchbild01/schlüssel.%s.png" focus_mask True action Jump("mkey01")
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'buttons/manor/suchbild01/schl\xfcssel.%s.png').

Juliana

Jun 6, 2017
You get the 2000 stars from Ivan. You don't have to grind it. As for the walkthrough, the game is very straight forward and you can easily see if you answered correctly or not so you can use rollback when necessary

Jun 5, 2019
You get the 2000 stars from Ivan. You don't have to grind it. As for the walkthrough, the game is very straight forward and you can easily see if you answered correctly or not so you can use rollback when necessary
That ending tho. Ooof. What a tone change.

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
When I go out at night, there is nothing to do in the city and that's why I can't get the ship ready. Also there isn't anybody that sells alcohol. Is my game bugged? I cheated the ingridients because there was nothing in the city at night. I don't want to start a new game so if my game is bugged I'd appreciate a save from the start of chapter 4.
keep going to the city at night and interacting with the option to the far left. eventually you'll get the option (with correct choices) to turn that into a shop. that's where you'll find the alcohol.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/alchemyclass.rpy", line 465, in <module>
NameError: name 'hildeevent02seen' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "alchemyclass.rpyc", line 456, in script
File "D:\Downloads\A Tale of Eden-pc\A Tale of Eden Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1609, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\Downloads\A Tale of Eden-pc\A Tale of Eden Final\renpy\exports.py", line 943, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\Downloads\A Tale of Eden-pc\A Tale of Eden Final\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Downloads\A Tale of Eden-pc\A Tale of Eden Final\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/alchemyclass.rpy", line 465, in <module>
NameError: name 'hildeevent02seen' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
A Tale of Eden
Sun Jan 12 20:29:40 2020
```

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
What the hell am is supposed to do, I need to fuck hilde to get eve out but im stuck?
When you visit the shady guy and payed him.
Visit the middle room at night fuck the girl.
Fuck Hilde (Watch old scene don´t work for me) so I choosed "The first dicking".
After this all girls are away.
Talk with Jeff about girls.
Go to cave.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes