Wolf RPG - Completed - Hentai Girl Clicker [Final] [EXAMGAMES]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Heru Muu

What can I say it is a clicker so it doesn't have much gameplay, the pixelated animation was good I like it, I though it will change something if you max something but it was always the same animation tho, I expected a little more change I guess.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Hentai Girl Clicker [Final] [EXAMGAMES]
    Initially cute, shortly after its limitations are seen.
    As you can tell from the title it is a Clicker game.
    At first it seems like a good game, but soon after you notice there isn't much to play, and it has no story.
    Now, there are well done clickers both with and without history, but with a lot more images, actions, choices, resets and various things available. In this game, however, there is none of this.
    I'm sorry, but he failed as a clicker.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

skaisher

The whole game is just 5 short repeating gifs, there's nothing else to unlock. If you have seen the previews you have seen all the content, because apart from those there are just some achievements that don't actually give you anything. It's just grind without actual progression or content.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

tmking

A fine little clicker game with some fun animation parts. It is very short and easy to blast through and the download has a save you need to delete to start at the begging in order to start from the begging. Overall a fine little game with just a little bit wrong dropping it from a five to four.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

kaizoman

eh i had high hopes in this.
    to keep it short, animations are nice.

rest isnt.
    its only 5 different poses/animations. you can have them way before you get even 40% of the achievements which makes the rest pointless.

no real sound. just music and "sploosh"

besides achievements, nothing tells you what it does. items got 0 description whatsoever.

had a lot of potencial but lazyness and balance issues ruined this for me. sad.

in case you need a save file, when i downloaded this it had a save included.