a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Someone please upload a link to SP7. Can't register, and I want to play a version Lexville will run on because the Lexville author said that there may be no update for some time.
Report the op and ask a mod to please place the link to the old version back and explain why.
Or report your post and let the mods know why.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
can anyone tell me how to get the lockpicking event started? all i know is that i need to go to the park. but is there a specific time i need to go there?

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
can anyone tell me how to get the lockpicking event started? all i know is that i need to go to the park. but is there a specific time i need to go there?
Before the park you need to pick up the newspaper in the restaurant and bring it back home and read it if I remember correctly.
About the time of the day in the park after that, sorry, I can't remember.

pantsupanzer

Oct 27, 2021
Are any of the devs active here?

From what I understand, there have been people interested in changing how the clothing system works, but haven't been able to easily extract individual pieces of clothing from kisekae. Is this correct?

There are newer versions of kkl which offer an API that allows you to hide the body while keeping arbitrary elements visible. It took a bit of experimenting to get it to work correctly, but it seems to be possible to extract any pieces of clothing (or sets of clothing) while hiding the base character. You could also export different parts of the face and/or hair in the same fashion.

Is there any interest in this?

Ideally, I'd envision a system where you define tags for clothes in some xml/json file, and then define outfits for the various types of outfits and their corruption levels in some other xml/json file. Then you simply check mods if they have either tag or outfit files. If a mod has a tag file in which a pre-existing tag is defined, the image defined in the mod's file could be picked when that outfit variant is used.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamHaim

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are any of the devs active here?

From what I understand, there have been people interested in changing how the clothing system works, but haven't been able to easily extract individual pieces of clothing from kisekae. Is this correct?

There are newer versions of kkl which offer an API that allows you to hide the body while keeping arbitrary elements visible. It took a bit of experimenting to get it to work correctly, but it seems to be possible to extract any pieces of clothing (or sets of clothing) while hiding the base character. You could also export different parts of the face and/or hair in the same fashion.

Is there any interest in this?
Yes some of the dev's are on here like Shilo and DasBrain are on here some.

We need someone to make the clothes for pregnant girls, as far as I know of that is the main item that is holding back more pregnancy for the game.
They already have the pregnant bellies in 3 sizes in the game and a fertility system but without clothes to go with it they never finish that content.

pantsupanzer

Oct 27, 2021
Yes some of the dev's are on here like Shilo and DasBrain are on here some.

We need someone to make the clothes for pregnant girls, as far as I know of that is the main item that is holding back more pregnancy for the game.
They already have the pregnant bellies in 3 sizes in the game and a fertility system but without clothes to go with it they never finish that content.
I don't think it would be too difficult to cut out stomachs (and adjusted chests) from kkl via the API.

I could probably do it if there's any interest. However, I'm not gonna go recreate the vanilla outfits by eye. Does anyone have the import codes for them?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Question about v1.10.0 Public Beta SP1-SP3,

1. Does it work with Lexville 1.1.2?

2. Can you change the age ranges of the school when you make a new game?
2b. Can you change the gender ratio and titsize ranges of generated students?

Draculesti

May 20, 2019

Aus der DefaultGameConfig.xml
<!--STUDENTS: AGES, GENDERS, BODY SIZES AND GENDER PREFS-->

<!--Students-->
<PopulationGenerationData>
<AgeRange>
<Min>16</Min>
<Max>19</Max>
here you can change the Age of Students, Adults have there own stat Block...
----------------------------------
same File here you can change the Genderratio
<!-- STUDENT GENDER MIX: To change the mix of genders (i.e. to add more males, females or futanaris):

1. Just below you will see:
<MalePercentage>45</MalePercentage>
<FemalePercentage>45</FemalePercentage>
<FutanariPercentage>10</FutanariPercentage>

2. As the definitions suggest, these are percentages of Male, Female and Futanari.
Change to suite your preference, within limitations below, keeping the combined total equal to 100.

LIMITATIONS:
a. The percentages don't effect special characters.
b. Having zero Futa's will work (though you may still see Futa events).
c. Having zero or very low percentages for males and females will NOT work.
b. A MINIMUM of 30% males and 30% females is REQUIRED at game start.

Note 1: While you could still play with a heavy bias towards one gender there are various issues:
- In general, the game assumes a reasonably mix of males and females
- Many events (including main story events) will either not fire or fire much less often (so you may well miss them)
- Some older events may even throw an exception

Note 2: Later in the game, the required minimums reduce:
- Assuming you acquire Futa transform drugs at a 'normal' pace (i.e. don't cheat through debug) most, if not all,
issues will be past tense if you later tip the gender balance using Futa transform drugs.-->

<MalePercentage>45</MalePercentage>
<FemalePercentage>45</FemalePercentage>
<FutanariPercentage>10</FutanariPercentage>
-----------------------------

you can change nearly everything

the file is under /Schools/NormalSchool/Config

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
BTW I wanted to install mods but the guide is a link that doesn't work anymore so does anyone have a mod installation guide or something ???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

No on Lexville, author said he will not update mod until the full release of 1.10.

BTW I wanted to install mods but the guide is a link that doesn't work anymore so does anyone have a mod installation guide or something ???

Take your pick of ones that are for version 1.10 and each one should have the info on how to install the mods.

Reactions: dusty stu

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
whats the pregnancy mod called? im blind as a bat when it comes to these things XD.

nevermind i found it... i think... anywho, question when placing the mod do i just take the entire folder and place it within the mod folder or do i need to take the stuff with in the mod and separate them and place them in their appropriate folders?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What are all the cheats the game lets you have?
Anything and everything you may want.
The debug at the lower right and then at the bottom of the screen you just type in "a" and it will bring up all the commands that will add to what ever you can ever need.
Plus that debug screen you can edit any and all NPC's and the MC to your harts content but beware that cheating may lead to missed content or broken quests.

There is more in the console you can do but I never use it so don't know the other commands you can use.
Just type in a letter and if commands come up you can figure out what to do with them.

whats the pregnancy mod called? im blind as a bat when it comes to these things XD.

nevermind i found it... i think... anywho, question when placing the mod do i just take the entire folder and place it within the mod folder or do i need to take the stuff with in the mod and separate them and place them in their appropriate folders?
Go back to the site and read all about how to use mods in 1.10 its all there for you to see what you need to do.

Reactions: Bulk Biceps

HenryScores

Dec 6, 2020
Does the single gender mod work well? If so can someone add it here, I can't find it on the link, it brings me to a random post on page 40 or something.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes