Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
alot of the mods should just be integrated into the game
No.

Who's strategically best to give teddys to? I just gave them randomly.
Whichever PTA member only knows the word "veto", I suppose.

I personally never understood them: they take time to work and only one person at a time, which makes them pointless for corrupting the town or school as a single big entity - especially the school since the whole premise is to corrupt it, meaning the process is always ongoing en masse. So, "a single important NPC"? That leaves PTA members and maybe specific students...which often leads to corrupting their parent AKA another PTA member, anyway. The teddies feel like a drop in the ocean...and you own the ocean.

And I hate the cheerleader club for "spend money on us every month via not-really-random event or we kill the hostages stats". :whistle:

Reactions: Thisguy01

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Whichever PTA member only knows the word "veto", I suppose.
No panty bear can deal with April's or Beth's corruption. Only Maddox bear might help with their inhibition.

Other PTA members tend to be corrupted via their quest lines.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Aaaand I am once again being made to suffer by Nina. She called me to her place just to watch her masturbate, and it has been over a month now with no progress whatsoever. IIRC the next step was supposed to fire the next morning, but it just sits there with "seems she now thinks dragging me over, just to watch her come, is a reasonable thing to do!" in the journal. Am I missing something? I do have the ticket and Slut Maker (lacking those should not be blocking the trigger at HOME, though, should it?)

No panty bear can deal with April's or Beth's corruption. Only Maddox bear might help with their inhibition.

Other PTA members tend to be corrupted via their quest lines.
Oh, right, April is there now. Never really considered Beth, though - she is the second PTA member I go after (after June) for the Education boosts from math lessons. Which, by the way, seems to be rising faster in 1.10.4. In 1.10.3.5 I had to use Beth to keep Education going up enough for monthly RSD funding, but now I have yet to call her for the math lessons even once. Which is shocking, in a good way, considering I expand the school every time I get close to the enrolled student cap, meaning I pretty much get a new teacher every month and have new students enrolling every week.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Aaaand I am once again being made to suffer by Nina. She called me to her place just to watch her masturbate, and it has been over a month now with no progress whatsoever. IIRC the next step was supposed to fire the next morning, but it just sits there with "seems she now thinks dragging me over, just to watch her come, is a reasonable thing to do!" in the journal. Am I missing something? I do have the ticket and Slut Maker (lacking those should not be blocking the trigger at HOME, though, should it?)
Saturday morning should have had event telling Nina to meet at 18:00 in train station. Unless you clicked through it without spotting.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Dzeris If I did click through it, that would be quite the feat on my part considering input delay exists :ROFLMAO: But even if I did, does it not get rescheduled?

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Dzeris If I did click through it, that would be quite the feat on my part considering input delay exists :ROFLMAO: But even if I did, does it not get rescheduled?
Had that exact same issue right now with the event not triggering.
Managed to solve it after pulling my hairs for 1 hour looking at the code (Or maybe it was just luck).

- First : Code say the event is only activated in the game after day 160 (mid july), but that shouldn't be your problem since it's also the case for the event where she call you to her home.

-Second : Code ask that you have in your inventory a slut maker drug at least level 1 (first upgraded version)

-Third : Code also ask that you have a train ticket in your inventory, BUT , the code consider basic "train ticket" and "train ticket (weekly/monthly)" to be different items. In the case of this event, it asks for a simple vanilla train ticket.

The event activated for me after I went to the platform (between 6:30-16:30) and bought several single-use tickets before changing location.

Hope it'll solve it for you.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
-Third : Code also ask that you have a train ticket in your inventory, BUT , the code consider basic "train ticket" and "train ticket (weekly/monthly)" to be different items. In the case of this event, it asks for a simple vanilla train ticket.
monthly tickets were added in 1.10.4. If event does not pick them up, then it is a bug.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Slut Maker - check. Got 91 of them, in fact, for the "quietly drug the whole town" run, so I need all the SM and Corruptors I can get.

Ticket - check. Bought the monthly one every time I needed one due to Parker quests.

Something I would need confirmation on, though: does the vengeance part require SM and the ticket to trigger the message saying the principal came up with the idea of vengeance? Let me [try to] explain using another example: Jenny Coppers corruption itself does not trigger inside Police Station without actually having the drugs required, but prior to that you do get informed that you are going to need them. How is the Parker quest configured, then? I ask that because I remember being informed about needing a train ticket when I first started the Parker chain. In other words, I was informed I needed one.

UPD: Dzeris Yep, we got a creepy-crawly bug (on 1.10.4.2): I made a 12PMish save and went to buy every type of ticket (already have monthly in inventory). Monthly, Weekly, Daily were not picked up by the game, but when I bought the 1/4/8 ride ones and switched locations (went home) afterwards, the quest triggered immediately.

Hope it'll solve it for you.
Sure did. Thanks a bunch.(y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: R_plank and Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Something I would need confirmation on, though: does the vengeance part require SM and the ticket to trigger the message saying the principal came up with the idea of vengeance? Let me [try to] explain using another example: Jenny Coppers corruption itself does not trigger inside Police Station without actually having the drugs required, but prior to that you do get informed that you are going to need them. How is the Parker quest configured, then? I ask that because I remember being informed about needing a train ticket when I first started the Parker chain. In other words, I was informed I needed one.
Not for this one, the journal do tells you to take a slut maker AFTER you get the message for the vengeance meeting at the train station. But there are no clue ingame as to what is required to initiate that event.
Had to find my way through the code maze for that :
2023-02-19 01_45_36-Window.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tsugumi

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
v.10.4
Initially starting with lower inhibition for students and promote corruption for adults, good idea?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
v.10.4
Initially starting with lower inhibition for students and promote corruption for adults, good idea?
This game variant does not have the goal to put deviants in school under control.

If you want to finish Parker's quests, you should not push for inhibition and corruption at the cost of student loyalty.

PTA corruption requires student corruption over 15, if you do not know which particual student needs to go over that threshold.
Final school policies require pushing some PTA members over 45 corruption without drowning them in corruptor in 1.10.4.
I still have to see how exibition club members or cooks with their drinking contests cause significant reputation damage to school.

Last edited:

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
This game variant does not have the goal to put deviants in school under control.

If you want to finish Parker's quests, you should not push for inhibition and corruption at the cost of student loyalty.

PTA corruption requires student corruption over 15, if you do not know which particual student needs to go over that threshold.
Final school policies require pushing some PTA members over 45 corruption without drowning them in corruptor in 1.10.4.
I still have to see how exibition club members or cooks with their drinking contests cause significant reputation damage to school.
I'm not sure I understand your first sentence.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug, but it's been 13 days since I finished building the chemistry lab, but I can't get the chemistry book to learn the skill.
Book is in the lab.

Order Chemistry classroom update -> visit Chem classroom after update finishes -> Order Chem lab -> Visit chem lab once update finishes -> Pick up a book there.

Last edited:

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Other HHS version had scenario where principal had to survive in school full of corrupted and uninhibited students.
Or I misunderstood the question.
Yes, I've just started 10.4, and trying to figure out to objective.
Does it make any difference what objective is chosen, personal and community.
Like Money=Power and Incest is Best?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Yes, I've just started 10.4, and trying to figure out to objective.
Does it make any difference what objective is chosen, personal and community.
Like Money=Power and Incest is Best?
if you make a decision, game does not ridicule you for being indecisive. That's the only effect. As far as I know goals are not implemented in end game.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Other HHS version had scenario where principal had to survive in school full of corrupted and uninhibited students.
Or I misunderstood the question.

OK, so the objective is NOT to foster corruption and lewdness? Isn't that kinda the whole point of what we're here for?
Or is it me that misunderstands?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
OK, so the objective is NOT to foster corruption and lewdness? Isn't that kinda the whole point of what we're here for?
Or is it me that misunderstands?
It was different HHS variant. With tentacles, cat girls and different scenarios.

In current game I see only "unlock all the stuff in school and finish every quest line"

Reactions: Thisguy01

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
umm
new to that game here
and my question is
how to "force" characters to crossdress or even trigger it?
playing on basic smallville scenario(with only mod installed is cheat mode)
and i was able to find male student with crossdressing fetish. but there is 0 options to even mention that in any chat with that character....
what to do to progress to add new pta options?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes